Salesforce Spring ’21 Release
Fast Slow Motion is excited to announce the Salesforce Spring ’21 Release
The Salesforce Spring ‘21 Release brings a fresh start for Community Cloud with a brand new name—
Keep up with market changes and scale best practices.
- Forecast Adjustments on the Salesforce Mobile App
- High-Velocity Sales for Opportunities
- Salesforce Maps Field Safety Kit
Build loyalty with visibility and personalization.
- Build loyalty with visibility and personalization
- Einstein Recommendation Builder
- Field Service: Appointment Assistant
Engage customers with real-time interactions.
- Engage customers with real-time interactions
- Interaction Studio: Real-Time Segment Triggers for Journey Builder
- Loyalty Management
- Pardot: Campaign Cloning
Fantastic Sales Cloud Updates!
It’s finally here after 12 years of requesting this update!
Create a lookup relationship between any standard or custom object and OpportunityLineItem.
Einstein Opportunity Scoring for Everyone!
Artificial intelligence, which boosts sales with invaluable insights and predictions, is a must-have for sales teams competing in today’s marketplace. If your org meets specific requirements, all Sales Cloud users have access to Salesfore’s AI technology—Einstein—without an extra cost.
Specifically, you have access to Einstein Opportunity Scoring. Review information about the feature. Plus, see how easy it is to get started with Einstein. We can help you!
High Velocity Sales for Opportunities
Sales teams can now use Einstein Conversation Insights with video calls, create call collections, and see more information on Conversation Insights dashboards. Managers and reps can use sales cadences with opportunities, deactivate sales cadences, and be more specific about who can change target assignees. High Velocity Sales and its features are available for an extra cost. For pricing details, contact your FSM account executive. Sales Dialer is also available for an extra cost as an add-on license.
Enhanced Clone for Campaigns
- Clone all (or some) of a campaign’s assets
- Related: Clone functionality for email content records
Specify Completion Actions on Email Links