Trademarks also include, but are not limited to, the logos associated with any trademarks and used throughout the Site. The content included in the site and other resources made available through the site is protected by copyright and is owned or used with permission or under fair use by Fast Slow Motion.
License and Site Access
Third Party Links
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience and information of visitors to the Site. Clicking on these links will navigate you to another website. The inclusion of links on the Site does not represent, unless specifically noted in the link, an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with the linked website. Unless otherwise indicated, any sites linked to from the Site are not under the control of Fast Slow Motion. Fast Slow Motion is not responsible for the content or presentation of any linked site. Fast Slow Motion makes no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any linked sites.
Sites that are included in the above links are those of various social media sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. These links are provided for the purpose of helping site visitors learn more about Fast Slow Motion and its representatives.
Blog and Social Media Sites
All editorial comments published through the Site reflect the personal opinions of the author and not necessarily the opinion of Fast Slow Motion. At times, Fast Slow Motion or the authors of the blog may post reviews related to certain products. The author of a given entry related to reviews or other product information will give an indication if they or Fast Slow Motion was compensated for the review. The above notwithstanding, it is Fast Slow Motion’ policy only to endorse products it or its authors would endorse with or without compensation.
For blog entries, you are granted limited rights to copy, distribute, transmit or even adapt the entries from Fast Slow Motion as long as you provide a link to the original work and give credit to Fast Slow Motion and the original author.
For social media commentary, you are granted limited rights to copy, distribute, transmit or even adapt the entries from Fast Slow Motion as long as you provide a link to the original work and give credit to Fast Slow Motion and the original author.
User’s Representations and Warranties
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are of legal age and sufficient authority to enter a binding agreement.
- All data supplied will be complete and accurate to the best of your ability. You will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not transmit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, trade libelous, threatening, harassing, tortuous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable.
Intellectual Property Infringement
It is Fast Slow Motion’ policy to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. Fast Slow Motion will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. As required by the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Fast Slow Motion’ designated agent (the “Designated Agent”). Below is the information for Designated Agent for the Site:
Gatehouse Law, LLC
3108 Blue Lake Drive, Suite 200
Birmingham, Alabama 35243
Any written communication under this section should include the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Products or Services Offered on the Site
Fast Slow Motion may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information on the Site regarding products and services may be out of date, and Fast Slow Motion is not obligated to update such information on the Site.
Fast Slow Motion may, at times, use fact scenarios based in part on true events. The fact scenarios, however, are used for illustrative purposes and are not meant to depict any real person or event.
FAST SLOW MOTION MAKES NO CLAIM THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. FAST SLOW MOTION CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. FAST SLOW MOTION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FAST SLOW MOTION DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES TO WHICH YOU MAY NAVIGATE FROM THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST FAST SLOW MOTION FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the Site, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Fast Slow Motion reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Right to Refuse Service
Fast Slow Motion reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and terminate your account at any time.
Limitation of Liability
Fast Slow Motion is not liable to you, except where prohibited by law, for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Fast Slow Motion has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Fast Slow Motion, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Fast Slow Motion by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
Fast Slow Motion may disclose any information about you (including your identity) if it determines such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (intentional or not) Fast Slow Motion’ rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including Fast Slow Motion’ customers. Some violations may include:
- Using the Site without the requisite ability or authority to ratify legally binding contracts, or while temporarily or indefinitely suspended from the Site;
- Circumventing or manipulating the billing process, or any fees owed to Fast Slow Motion;
- Distributing or posting spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distributing viruses or any other technologies that may harm Fast Slow Motion or the interests or property of Fast Slow Motion customers;
- Copying, modifying, republishing or distributing content from the Site or Fast Slow Motion’ copyrights and trademarks;
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with another person or entity
- Conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity
- Providing inaccurate contact information
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Transmitting to Fast Slow Motion or any user any information or materials of any kind that (1) violate, plagiarize or infringe on the intellectual property or contractual rights of any third party (2) are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive (3) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Fast Slow Motion reserves the right at all times to disclose any information it deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Fast Slow Motion may also disclose your information when it determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that Fast Slow Motion may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes, but is not limited to: (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies (2) a request by you (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
Void Where Prohibited
Fast Slow Motion administers and operates the Site from its location in Alabama, USA. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, it is intended for use within the United States. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
You may not use, export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, United States export laws and regulations.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide regarding the Site is not considered confidential. Fast Slow Motion is free to use such information without restriction.
The information contained in this Site is subject to change without notice.
Fast Slow Motion, LLC All rights reserved.
Fast Slow Motion, LLC
Updated by Fast Slow Motion’ General Counsel on August 8, 2023