Building a Bulletproof Culture | Ep 003
Adversity doesn’t stand a chance against a bulletproof culture. Join Sam Donaghey and Matt Dyar, COO of Fast Slow Motion, as they delve into the essence of creating a work environment that not only survives but thrives in the face of adversity.
In this insightful discussion, Matt shares invaluable lessons on fostering a culture rooted in trust, adaptability, and clear purpose, drawing from his rich experience in nurturing thriving workplaces. Discover actionable strategies for building a cohesive, agile team that’s ready for anything the business world throws their way.
Tune in to learn how to fortify your company’s culture and steer your business towards enduring success.
In This Episode:
- 00:01:50:12: Prioritizing Culture at Fast Slow Motion
- 00:02:46:07: What is a Bulletproof Culture?
- 00:04:10:05: Adaptability in Building a Strong Culture
- 00:07:03:25: The Necessity of Repeating Your Purpose
- 00:08:07:26: The Significance of a Unified Message in Culture
- 00:13:11:27: Processes and Their Impact on Culture
- 00:16:25:00: Implementing Radical Candor for Effective Communication
About Fast Slow Motion
Fast Slow Motion is a team of expert consultants that have helped hundreds of growing businesses build scalable systems on the HubSpot and Salesforce platforms. Ready to take your business to the next level?