20 Jun Salesforce Summer ’22 Release
Fast Slow Motion is excited to announce the Salesforce Summer ’22 Release
A FEW OF FSM’S FAVORITES
- Custom Address Field
- Dynamic (Filterable) Related Lists
- Enable Person Accounts w/o Salesforce Support
- Inline Editing Multiple Fields in Report
- Automatically Deactivate Failing Automation
Custom Address Field (Beta)
To improve address data accuracy and your users’ experience, create custom fields that mimic the behavior of standard address fields. A few key points:
- Custom address fields can be added to standard or custom objects.
- Populate custom address fields manually or use the Google lookup to search for an address.
- Each address that’s stored in a custom address field can be accessed as either a structured compound data type or individual address components.
- You must enable custom address fields prior to using them.
Dynamic (Filterable) Related Lists
By popular demand, the Summer ’22 release includes dynamic related lists for Lightning App Builder.
You can now customize related lists directly from the Lightning App Builder instead of the page layout editor with the new Dynamic Related List – Single component.
Enable Person Accounts Without Salesforce Support
You can now enable Person Accounts without reaching out to Salesforce Support. Person accounts store information by combining certain account and contact fields into one record. This allows you to store information about a person in a record that can act like an account when necessary.
Inline Editing Multiple Fields in Report
Now you can update statuses and clean up data without rerunning your reports.
Save time while staying up to date by editing multiple records inline on the report run page. Make inline changes in multiple rows or columns, and then save all the changes with a single click. It’s a perfect way to update multiple statuses or clean up data without having to rerun your report.
Resolve cases and incidents faster by getting real-time support from cross-functional experts.
Help service agents resolve complex or high-severity cases and incidents faster by collaborating via Slack. Using an out-of-the-box workflow, agents can automatically bring together the right experts from any department into a dedicated Slack channel.
Automatically Deactivate Failing Automation
When activities in a scheduled or triggered automation fail repeatedly over an extended time period, the automation is automatically deactivated to improve system stability and performance.