Salesforce Solutions Architect
A Salesforce Solutions Architect is responsible for making sure the solutions we implement are architected, designed, and implemented the right way according to client needs and best practices. Our Salesforce Solutions Architects work across all projects and assist the project team to make sure we implement solutions that scale and grow as the needs of our clients change. Salesforce Solutions Architects oversee our implementations, development team, and quality assurance processes. They also get their hands dirty and help build-out the solutions. Our Salesforce Solutions Architects are extremely technical and love solving hard, challenging technical problems. They love learning new technologies and helping our other team members learn about how to do things the right way within the Salesforce platform. A Salesforce Solutions Architect works throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Example capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building complex software systems – ideally on the Salesforce platform.
- Building software solutions using many different technology stacks.
- Designing and implementing complex databases.
- Designing solutions according to client needs and constraints.
- Designing and implementing web-based, multi-tenant software solutions.
- Implementing quality assurance processes.
- Managing project teams including software developers.
- Architecting and designing software solutions – ideally on the Salesforce platform.
- Communicating with clients and project team members.
- Identifying risks and issues so we prevent “fires” before they occur.
- Working with agile and other methodologies.
- Helping identify and implement process improvements so we improve our current processes and not repeat the same mistakes.
Key values/attributes of a Salesforce Solutions Architect:
- Self-starter with extreme attention to detail.
- Loves wearing multiple hats and taking on different types of projects.
- Loves technology and is always learning something new.
- Character and integrity mean more than money and just getting the job done.
- Willing to do any and all tasks needed to get the job done and ensure the client is happy.
- Offers solutions and loves improving processes – not just an order taker.
- Loves to work hard and is always looking to learn and improve.
- Willing to be coached and mentored.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A technologist that wants to focus on the Salesforce platform.
Nice to have skillsets:
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other technology platforms.
- Experience customizing other software systems – especially CRM software (SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusionsoft, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree level of education or similar experience.
- Industry certifications and other credentials.
If interested, send us an email at [email protected] Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and the position you are interested in. You must include the word “epic” in one of your sentences in the body of the email or you won’t be considered for the position. Details matter!