F ast Slow Motion Salesforce Relationship Managers are the “tip of the spear” in the sales and marketing operations at Fast Slow Motion. Interfacing directly with Salesforce Account Executives and Management, you’ll tell the Fast Slow Motion story and help them identify ways we are uniquely suited to help them win more business and serve their clients and prospects better. If you’re motivated to connect with and serve others, and dedicated to quality and responsiveness, this position could be right for you.
Example capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage our Salesforce relationship and partnership.
- Add value to Salesforce by helping educate Salesforce Account Executives on best practices.
- Develop and execute a plan to consistently get in front of Salesforce Account Executives to offer training that differentiates Fast Slow Motion from other partners.
- Find and build relationships with Salesforce Account Executives across the United States.
- Find and build relationships with Salesforce Regional Managers and Vice Presidents across the United States.
- Increase referrals from Salesforce.
- Help the sales team win Opportunities from the referrals from Salesforce.
- Visit Salesforce offices and events regularly (as permitted by Salesforce policies) to build relationships with Salesforce employees.
- Manage and conduct events with Salesforce to increase referrals and build relationships with Salesforce.
- Work with the FSM Marketing team to build and manage marketing initiatives focused on Salesforce Account Executives to create brand awareness.
- Build deep relationships with the Salesforce Alliances team.
- Become a Salesforce expert in how Salesforce operates, their products, their partnership program, etc.