02 Sep Fast Forward: September 2022 Edition – FINS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
School is in session, and it’s time to hit the books (or at least, this edition of Fast Forward) to learn where we recommend you look for opportunities this month, why customers’ multi-channel buying behavior requires a re-think of traditional sales and marketing processes, and more.
In this edition:
- (Don’t) charge it to my card: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Let me look into it: How to equip your clients to meet the demands of buyer behavior now and in the future.
- Join the party: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
- Picture this: Photographic evidence that the Fast Slow Motion team is one good-lookin’ crew.
Chargeback management software
Chargeback management software is a solution meant to reduce the possibility of transaction fraud. An increase in online transactions and payment-related fraud are expected to continually fuel the market growth in coming years.
- Learn more about the chargeback management software industry.
- Use this angle: Due to the high level of competition in this industry, focus on how Salesforce marketing capabilities can equip chargeback management software companies for further growth and minimize confusion by providing a primary source of truth for all streams of data.
Financial wellness benefits
Financial wellness benefits are booming in popularity. The U.S. financial wellness benefits sector alone is expected to reach a value of $964.69 million by 2027, and a recent study discovered that approximately 93% of employees want their employers to offer financial wellness services which include things like financial planning, financial advisor access, and more.
- Learn more about the financial wellness benefits industry and why financial wellness is the biggest trending employee benefit for 2022.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help financial wellness benefit companies ramp up their sales operations, increase lead conversions, and proactively manage client communication.
The digital lending market is expected to grow from $10.7 billion in 2021 to $20.5 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 13.8%. The rapid growth of digital lending is partially due to the emergence of alternative lending. Although the pandemic initially suppressed digital lending growth opportunities, the industry has excelled and is expecting to see continued expansion.
- Learn more about the digital lending market and how Salesforce powers mortgage and lending innovation.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Financial Services Cloud can help financial organizations in the digital lending space generate a seamless experience for customers while scaling business processes.
A Gartner study showed that B2B customer stakeholders involved in the purchasing process for complex solutions spent only 17% of their total buying time interacting directly with sales teams, spending far more time (27%) researching buying decisions online. With buyers spending the vast majority of their time outside traditional (or should we say *vintage*) sales interactions, linear marketing to sales processes just aren’t holding up. Check out this article from Harvard Business Review for more on how buyers make decisions now and why your clients may need to re-think their sales and marketing processes.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
Join the party
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 12 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
We are proud to announce that FSM is now Salesforce CDP and Marketing Cloud Personalization Accredited. We look forward to helping your Marketing Cloud clients on upcoming projects!
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.
Two weeks ago our team gathered for the FSM Summit, our annual in-person employee retreat. We had a great week of rest, relaxation, and connection with our (otherwise fully remote) team. We’ve grown so much over the past few years that it’s getting harder to fit us all in one picture! Thank you for trusting us with your clients – we look forward to growing with you for many years to come!