03 Oct Fast Forward: October 2022 Edition – RCG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
There’s finally a chill in the air and we’re headed for the end of Q3, and we have all the intel you need to make this your most successful sales season yet. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for all the deets on where to look for opportunities this month, why you (and your clients) must adapt sales processes in order to survive, and more.
In this edition:
- Gonna make you sweat: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Adapt to survive: Get unstuck from sales processes that no longer serve you.
- Winner, winner: The easiest $25 bucks you’ll ever make.
- The dream team: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Home fitness equipment
The home fitness equipment market is seeing steady growth. The industry was valued at USD 3.84 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2022 and 2028. Market growth is due to a continuing interest in health spurred by the pandemic, as well as an increasing popularity of digital workout solutions.
- Learn more about the home fitness equipment market and upcoming trends.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can equip home fitness equipment companies with the marketing functionality to propel sales and unify business growth.
Although we’ve previously discussed resale as a service (RaaS), ecommerce tech is a specific section of RaaS and is the selling of previously owned tech products through online marketplaces. Overall, the recommerce market grew twice as fast as the wider retail market in 2021, and is expected to reach $178 billion by the end of 2022, totaling $289 billion by 2027.
- Learn more about the recommerce tech market and upcoming trends to watch in the industry.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce Commerce Cloud can help businesses move quickly with flexible tools and automation, grow revenue, deliver personalized customer experiences through connected customer journeys.
It’s no secret that gluten-free products are all the rage. Caused by an increasing number of food allergies and dietary restrictions, gluten-free products were estimated to be worth $5.9 billion in 2021 with an expected CAGR growth rate of 9.8% between 2022 and 2030. In addition, Covid-19 impacted the gluten-free product industry growth as it triggered a renewed interest in health and wellness.
- Learn more about the industry and gluten-free statistics.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can optimize lead generation, enhance marketing efforts with customizable journeys, and improve customer support and engagement.
Adapt to survive
When you’re working in sales, it can be easy to get stuck in a process, even if it’s no longer working as well as it used to. It’s critical that we learn to adapt, and to help the clients we serve do the same. Check out the Harvard Business Review for 4 priorities that will help organizations evolve.
WIN A $25 GIFT CARD
Interested in winning a $25 gift card with minimal effort? Fill out this brief poll for a chance to win! We’ll draw one winner on 10/14 and notify them via email by 10/17.
BONUS! You get to provide us with feedback that will help us improve the value of Fast Forward for you, our friends at Salesforce. It’s a win-win for you and for us. Head over to the poll now.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 23 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and CPG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL, Experience Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.