03 Oct Fast Forward: October 2022 Edition – HLS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
There’s finally a chill in the air and we’re headed for the end of Q3, and we have all the intel you need to make this your most successful sales season yet. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for all the deets on where to look for opportunities this month, why you (and your clients) must adapt sales processes in order to survive, and more.
In this edition:
- Testing, testing: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Adapt to survive: Get unstuck from sales processes that no longer serve you.
- Winner, winner: The easiest $25 bucks you’ll ever make.
- The dream team: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Direct-to-consumer laboratory testing
The healthcare industry has shifted from being physician-focused to consumer-focused, and doing so has fueled the direct-to-consumer laboratory testing industry. The industry growth is also due to an increase in health awareness.
- Learn more about the industry and key trends.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help direct-to-consumer laboratory testing companies manage patient information, communication, and health data.
Revenue cycle management (RCM)
The global revenue cycle management industry is expected to reach a value of $450.1 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR growth rate of 11.2% between 2022 and 2028. The ever-increasing complexity in medical billing and reimbursement continues to drive the demand for RCM solutions and services.
- Learn more about the revenue cycle management industry and key insights.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help RCM companies streamline the sales process, maintain up-to-date messaging and strategies across teams, and enhance customer support functionality.
Sleep disorder clinics
The outbreak of COVID-19 impacted the growth of the sleep disorder clinic industry as sleep-related patient visits slowed and focus on other diseases grew. However, as the effects of the pandemic linger, the market for U.S. sleep disorder clinics is expected to experience a revival due to rising reimbursement policies and an elevated level of telehealth services. The industry is expected to grow from $9.20 billion in 2021 to $15.92 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 8.2%.
- Learn more about the sleep disorder clinic industry and market volume.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help sleep disorder clinics market their services to consumers and boost customer support efforts.
Adapt to survive
When you’re working in sales, it can be easy to get stuck in a process, even if it’s no longer working as well as it used to. It’s critical that we learn to adapt, and to help the clients we serve do the same. Check out the Harvard Business Review for 4 priorities that will help organizations evolve.
WIN A $25 GIFT CARD
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 23 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and CPG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL, Experience Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.