03 Oct Fast Forward: October 2022 Edition – GEO
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
There’s finally a chill in the air and we’re headed for the end of Q3, and we have all the intel you need to make this your most successful sales season yet. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for all the deets on where to look for opportunities this month, why you (and your clients) must adapt sales processes in order to survive, and more.
In this edition:
- Grocery run: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Adapt to survive: Get unstuck from sales processes that no longer serve you.
- Winner, winner: The easiest $25 bucks you’ll ever make.
- The dream team: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Online grocery delivery
It’s no secret that the online grocery delivery market is thriving. In fact, the industry is expected to grow by $800 billion between 2022 and 2025 at a CAGR of 25.25%. The growth is largely due to the rapid consumer adoption of contactless shopping and living.
- Learn more about the online grocery delivery market and industry trends.
- Use this angle: Securing the confidence of consumers is heavily dependent on the marketing capabilities of a company. Focus on how Salesforce can help online grocery delivery companies scale their marketing efforts while creating a seamless experience between the business, sales, and marketing functions.
Property management companies
The property management industry continues to expand due to an increasing focus on effective leadership within the industry, acquisition and investor growth, and continued efforts to personalize customer relations. In addition, the industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% between 2022 and 2029, reaching $37.25 billion by 2029.
- Learn more about the property management industry and upcoming trends.
- Use this angle: The primary issues faced by property management companies include a need for clear operating budgets, enhanced workflow management systems, and clearer communication across organizations. Focus on how Salesforce can help companies in the property management industry alleviate issues of workflow, communication, and clarity with Sales Cloud.
Loyalty program providers
A loyalty program provider is a company that provides the tools needed to manage and grow custom loyalty programs. The market was valued at $4.54 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.5% over the next seven years, reaching $24.44 billion by 2029. Despite recent developments that could hurt loyalty programs built around co-branded credit cards, the rest of the industry should still see an uptick and could be looking for options to boost their growth potential.
- Learn more about the loyalty program provider market and trends.
- Use this angle: For loyalty program providers, customer experience is everything. Focus on how Salesforce can leverage customer support opportunities to grow business demand and cultivate customer loyalty.
Adapt to survive
When you’re working in sales, it can be easy to get stuck in a process, even if it’s no longer working as well as it used to. It’s critical that we learn to adapt, and to help the clients we serve do the same. Check out the Harvard Business Review for 4 priorities that will help organizations evolve.
WIN A $25 GIFT CARD
Interested in winning a $25 gift card with minimal effort? Fill out this brief poll for a chance to win! We’ll draw one winner on 10/14 and notify them via email by 10/17.
BONUS! You get to provide us with feedback that will help us improve the value of Fast Forward for you, our friends at Salesforce. It’s a win-win for you and for us. Head over to the poll now.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 23 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and CPG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL, Experience Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.