02 Nov Fast Forward: November 2022 Edition – RCG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
Raise four fingers, because Q4 is kicking off and it’s time to leave it all out on the field. We’re offering up our best game-time strategies on where to look for opportunities this month, what actually goes into a prospect’s buying decision, and more. Read on for the full play-by-play in the November edition of Fast Forward!
In this edition:
- We didn’t start the fire: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- How to decide: Reorient your thinking to how buyers actually buy.
- Keep on truckin’: The rundown of clients served and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Portable fire extinguishers
When it comes to home emergencies, Americans are most worried about fire, yet three in five don’t own a fire extinguisher. Consumer awareness is growing, however, and is driving demand, along with an increase in regulations requiring the installation of fire extinguishers in commercial spaces and even automobiles. The U.S. market is expected to grow from a value of $1.4B at a CAGR of 8.3% through 2030.
- Learn more about the U.S. portable fire extinguisher market and U.S. fire extinguisher suppliers.
- Use this angle: Focus on the ability of the Salesforce platform to unify all aspects of the business, and create a smooth flow from product manufacturing, to sales, to service.
It’s hard to miss that the cannabis market is booming right now. The $10.8 billion U.S. cannabis market is expected to grow at a whopping 14.9% CAGR through 2030, with an increasing number of companies entering local markets to meet the increasing demand.
- Learn more about the U.S. cannabis market and the 200 fastest-growing cannabis companies.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can provide a scalable platform that can manage personalized customer journeys, unify internal business processes, and maintain inventory and delivery operations for producers and distributors of cannabis products.
The U.S. kids’ furniture market currently stands at an impressive $10.6 billion, with an expected CAGR of 17.8% through 2030. Millennials, who have overtaken Baby Boomers as America’s largest living adult generation, are driving demand as they have children and the need for child-friendly furniture in both home and daycare settings increases.
- Learn more about the U.S. kids’ furniture market and U.S. kids’ furniture suppliers.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help manage orders, forecast demand, and provide a single source of truth for sales and service.
How to decide
What do 90% of the vendors ultimately chosen by B2B buyers have in common? They were already on a short list before the sales conversation even started. So how does an account exec overcome these types of hidden challenges? This article from Harvard Business Review offers insights that can help realign our thinking and reminds us that, while we have a sales process, buyers have a process too. And theirs is the one that matters most.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
As businesses across the country navigate changing economic conditions, FSM has kept right on truckin’, helping Salesforce clients optimize their use of the platform and position them for continued growth and success. In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion helped more than 160 new and existing GEO, HLS, RCG, FINS, MFG, and PubSec clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, Health Cloud, Experience Cloud, FSL, CPQ, Salesforce Maps, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack [firstname.lastname@example.org] – we’d love to help you close your next deal.
A COUPLE MORE THINGS
Congrats to A.G., the winner of our gift card in last month’s survey drawing. Thanks to all of you who provided valuable feedback on how we can continue to make Fast Forward valuable for you!
Also – every month my team at FSM conducts a round of research and interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to produce these ideas. Please continue to let me know how I can make it more useful for you, and feel free to forward it to your colleagues as you see fit.