02 Nov Fast Forward: November 2022 Edition – HLS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
Raise four fingers, because Q4 is kicking off and it’s time to leave it all out on the field. We’re offering up our best game-time strategies on where to look for opportunities this month, what actually goes into a prospect’s buying decision, and more. Read on for the full play-by-play in the November edition of Fast Forward!
In this edition:
- See in 3D: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- How to decide: Reorient your thinking to how buyers actually buy.
- Keep on truckin’: The rundown of clients served and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
3D-printed surgical models
Some parts of the 3D-printed medical devices sector are still in their nascent stages, especially Class II and III devices (intermediate and high-risk devices), and there are calls for more regulatory oversight, but some healthcare applications of 3D-printing, such as 3D-printed surgical models are already experiencing substantial growth. The businesses that provide related solutions and services will be well-positioned to capitalize on this growing opportunity.
- Learn more about the 3D-printed surgical models market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help streamline complex sales and service processes into one cohesive flow, as well as manage complex healthcare customer relationships.
- Check out this project story to learn how Fast Slow Motion helped a medical device manufacturer harness the power of the Salesforce platform to identify sales opportunities and make strategic decisions.
Ambulatory surgery centers
There are more than 6,000 ambulatory surgery centers in the U.S., 60% of which are physician-owned. Factors such as low expenditure compared to hospitals, favorable reimbursement scenarios, and reduced risk of infections all contribute to a projected CAGR in this market of 6.0%, up from its current valuation of $34.8 billion.
- Learn more about the current state of the ambulatory surgery center market and projected growth.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce provides a complete platform that enables surgery centers to generate and manage referrals as well as elevate and optimize the patient experience with a true digital front door.
Wound care management
The wound care management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.87% through 2027. Driving factors include the rising aging population, the growing number of surgical procedures, and the increasing incidences of chronic wounds, ulcers, and diabetic ulcers.
- Learn about the wound care management market, which includes dressings, wound care devices, topical agents, and more, as well as the advanced wound care market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help manage complex healthcare relationships and provide insights into opportunities for growth.
How to decide
What do 90% of the vendors ultimately chosen by B2B buyers have in common? They were already on a short list before the sales conversation even started. So how does an account exec overcome these types of hidden challenges? This article from Harvard Business Review offers insights that can help realign our thinking and reminds us that, while we have a sales process, buyers have a process too. And theirs is the one that matters most.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
As businesses across the country navigate changing economic conditions, FSM has kept right on truckin’, helping Salesforce clients optimize their use of the platform and position them for continued growth and success. In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion helped more than 160 new and existing GEO, HLS, RCG, FINS, MFG, and PubSec clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, Health Cloud, Experience Cloud, FSL, CPQ, Salesforce Maps, and more.
Speaking of which…
One of the deals listed above was with Central Infusion Alliance, a wholesale medical and surgical equipment distributor. CIA approached Salesforce looking for a better way to track sales and connect with their ERP. Check out this brief deal review video in which we discuss how Fast Slow Motion is helping them build the foundation for a fully connected accounting system.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients? FSM is Health Cloud Accredited and ready to help your healthcare clients harness the full power of Salesforce. Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack [firstname.lastname@example.org] – we’d love to help you close your next deal.
A COUPLE MORE THINGS
Congrats to A.G., the winner of our gift card in last month’s survey drawing. Thanks to all of you who provided valuable feedback on how we can continue to make Fast Forward valuable for you!
Also – every month my team at FSM conducts a round of research and interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to produce these ideas. Please continue to let me know how I can make it more useful for you, and feel free to forward it to your colleagues as you see fit.