01 May Fast Forward: May 2022 Edition – General Business
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
Hey, hey – it’s May, which means it’s time for the latest edition of Fast Forward! We’ve got everything you need to make it a great month, including where to find opportunities, crucial info for your next sales call with B2B prospects, and more!
In this edition:
- Take your vitamins: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Got a moment? What your B2B prospects need to understand about sales and marketing.
- Humblebrag: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Supplement manufacturing companies
The dietary industry is experiencing unprecedented growth. By 2028, the market is expected to grow from $71.81 billion to $128.64 billion. The exponential increase is due to an increasing focus on preventive care influenced by the pandemic.
- Learn more about the emerging supplement market and the top 7 vitamin and supplement trends.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can manage personalized customer journeys, streamline department processes, and maintain inventory and delivery operations for supplement manufacturing companies.
Many things changed during the pandemic, and the hospitality industry was no exception. Although the industry took a hit in 2020 and 2021, the sector is expected to rise to $117.26 billion by 2029. As the world turned digital, hospitality did too. Hospitality companies learned to embrace digital transformation in order to enhance guest experiences and ease travel concerns post-pandemic.
- Learn more about the top hospitality trends and how hotel smart technology is changing the hospitality industry.
- Use this angle: Due to the rapid shift to smart hospitality, one of the primary issues companies are facing is managing a variety of functions on multiple platforms. Focus on how Salesforce can help smart hospitality providers simplify their systems by switching to a platform that can handle every aspect of the hospitality industry. Salesforce can manage vendor information, eliminate data islands, and create a digital experience for customers.
Climate tech industry
Climate tech is an industry focused on reducing greenhouse gas emissions through technology-powered solutions. In the first half of 2021, more than 600 climate tech startups raised upwards of 60 billion, which was a 210% increase from the previous year. Technology is part of the solution to the climate issue, and it will guide the future.
- Learn more about how technology is helping net zero companies, and more about surging startups focused on changing the climate outcome.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce provides a foundation of accelerated growth for climate tech startups experiencing rapid expansion. Additionally, communicate how Salesforce can help identify and improve a company’s environmental footprint through the use of Net Zero Cloud.
Gartner forecasts that worldwide IT spending will grow 5.1% in 2022. Check out this list of enterprise software companies that recently received Series A funding and will be looking to capitalize on the coming wave of corporate tech spend.
Need a moment?
From Harvard Business Review:
“Any given [B2B] sales team [has] a vanishingly small window of opportunity to interact directly with that customer — perhaps 5% or 6% of total buying time if they are lucky.”
A much more meaningful percentage of buying time is spent gathering information elsewhere. Read the full HBR article to learn how your B2B clients can adapt and get the right information in front of prospects where and when they need it (hint, hint – Salesforce can help with that).
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 18 new HLS, FINS, RCG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and RCG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Digital Engagement, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, FSL, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.