01 Mar Fast Forward: March 2022 Edition – General Business
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
March Madness is upon us, and it’s time to bring your A-game. Fortunately, FSM is here dropping dimes on where to find opportunities, move sales conversations forward, and even gauge how well existing clients are using the Salesforce platform. Read on for the March edition of Fast Forward!
In this edition:
- Check, check, 1,2,3: Gauge how well existing clients are doing with a Health Check.
- Time to call the plumber: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Move the ball: Use this playbook in your next sales conversation.
- And the Oscar goes to…The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Tell us where it hurts
It’s the new fiscal year, and you’re probably getting to know a lot of new (to you) accounts. If you find that your clients aren’t satisfied or getting their full value from Salesforce, FSM can help assess how well they are using the platform with a Health Check. The process starts with a 60-minute call with one of our experts that’s free to businesses that use Salesforce. Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call.
Some things are certain…death, taxes, and the fact that there will always be a need for plumbers. Couple that with a rosy outlook for residential construction in the U.S., which directly affects the plumbing industry, and you’ve got yourself an opportunity. Even better—if there is a slow season for plumbing, this is it, so reach out to plumbing businesses in your patch before they get too busy.
- Learn more about expected market growth in the plumbing industry in 2022 as well as how Fast Slow Motion helped one plumbing company harness the power of Field Service Lightning.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning can help them take the heavy lifting out of scheduling, resource optimization, inventory management, and more.
Ad revenue in the U.S. grew by a hefty 22.7% in 2021 and is poised to have another banner year in 2022, especially when factoring in spending on political midterm election advertising. Digital advertising agencies are well-positioned for what’s ahead, especially those that specialize in social media and/or paid search.
- Learn what a leading prognosticator in the ad industry expects in the year ahead and how the pandemic was the tipping point into new opportunities in this space.
- Use this angle: Focus on how a solution built on the Salesforce platform can act as a source of truth while enabling agencies to manage clients, campaigns, billing, and more while providing an exceptional customer experience.
Beauty and personal care
The beauty and personal care industry is one of the fastest-growing consumer markets with an annual CAGR of 3.12% projected in the U.S. through 2026. Sales are continuing to shift towards online vs. offline channels, and along with digital opportunities, sustainability and emerging market segments will be trends to watch in this space.
Use this angle: Focus on how solutions like Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud can help beauty and personal care brands take full advantage of digital opportunities and help them connect with customers across every channel.
Startups pushing technology boundaries in database software, DevOps, and cybersecurity have all recently reported new rounds of funding. Check out this list of recently funded tech companies that will be looking to grow.
Put me in, coach
Do you have a prospect that needs coaching on next steps? Check out Harvard Business Review’s Playbook for a Successful Digital Transformation for five areas of focus to discuss in your next sales call.
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
…you really, really like…us
We recently reached the milestone of 500 clients served! We’re thrilled that we’ve been able to help so many businesses harness the power of Salesforce, and know it wouldn’t be possible without you, our Salesforce friends, choosing us as a partner again and again.
In the last month alone, Salesforce partnered with Fast Slow Motion to close 14 new HLS, MFG, FINS, Non-profit, and Core logos, and we helped new and existing HLS, MFG, FINS, Non-profit, Core, and CPG clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, FSL, Salesforce Maps, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.