06 Jul Fast Forward: July 2022 Edition – RCG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
It’s midsummer and the end of Q2 is in sight, but don’t worry—we’ve got everything you need to stay cool under pressure. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for the latest tips on where to find opportunities, some wisdom on asking for discounts, and more.
In this edition:
- Need coffee, stat! Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Let’s make a deal: Why a discount gets you less than you bargained for.
- Simply the best: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Ready-to-drink (RTD) tea and coffee market
The global RTD tea and coffee market is expanding and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% between 2022-2030 from an estimated $98.04 billion in 2021. Reasons for sudden growth include a health-conscious shift from sodas to natural tea or coffee drink alternatives, branding efforts, clear marketing strategies, and rising demand for tea and coffee-based energy drinks.
- Learn more about the market and how a tea retailer used Salesforce to scale.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce is a fully integrated tool that can help unify company processes by creating enhanced visibility, implementing scalable and robust marketing functionality, and maintaining a customer-first approach through supportive engagement.
E-commerce was on a steady trajectory of growth prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, but the pandemic propelled the industry into overdrive and it hasn’t slowed since. E-commerce is expected to hit $5.5 trillion globally by the end of 2022, and it’s estimated that more than 263 million consumers in the U.S. shop online.
- Learn more about e-commerce trends in 2022 and the future of commerce.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help streamline the purchasing process, personalize the buying experience, and create a mobile-friendly shopping experience through Commerce Cloud.
Superfoods are nutrient-dense foods that offer a wide range of health benefits. The global superfood market is expected to reach $228.04 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 6.77%. The rapid industry acceleration is due to a consumer shift towards a preference for healthy food consumption, increasing healthcare expenditure, and the rising geriatric population.
- Learn more about the global superfoods market and how organic superfoods are still booming.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce is a well-rounded solution capable of managing the sales process with ease, creating visibility into client data, implementing enhanced marketing solutions, and offering superior client experiences.
A bargain at any price
When it comes to a vendor asking a consulting partner for discounts for their mutual clients, the discount usually isn’t beneficial for any of the parties involved. Check out the video above for more on why focusing on value is a better strategy for everybody.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 12 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.