04 Jul Fast Forward: July 2022 Edition – GEO
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
It’s midsummer and the end of Q2 is in sight, but don’t worry—we’ve got everything you need to stay cool under pressure. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for the latest tips on where to find opportunities, some wisdom on asking for discounts, and more.
In this edition:
- Get it delivered: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Let’s make a deal: Why a discount gets you less than you bargained for.
- Simply the best: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Food delivery services
In the last five years, restaurant delivery has grown 20%, and predictions show that the industry will hit $220 billion by 2023. Based on this indicator, restaurant delivery will dominate 40% of total restaurant sales by this time next year. The industry is just getting started with trends like an increase in third-party delivery companies, in-house restaurant delivery fleets, and even tech giants entering the market.
- Learn more about food delivery trends in 2022 and food delivery app statistics.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can keep track of leads and users, customize and manage food delivery orders, track inventory, and allow managers to oversee every aspect of business productivity including fleet tracking and management.
Digital printing took a hit during the pandemic, but the industry is back in full swing. The global digital printing market is expected to hit $37.8 billion by 2027, which is a CAGR growth rate of 6.54% between 2022-2027. A global surge in AI technology along with a recent increase in the adoption of digital printers are primary contributors to the expected growth.
- Learn more about the digital printing market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can automate processes to improve overall efficiency, capture important data and trends for maximized impact, and keep track of all integral client documents and communication.
Environmental remediation involves the removal of contaminants from surface water, groundwater, soil, etc. With an increased desire in recent years for improved health through environmental safety, environmental remediation has grown in demand. The market is expected to reach $158.8 billion by 2026. Factors driving growth include increasing governmental support, environment-friendly businesses and industries, and expanding industrialization.
- Learn more about the environmental remediation market and how environmental remediation works.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can offer the tools needed to capture key project data, manage dispatched resources and assets, and put processes and automation in place to improve productivity and reduce time spent.
Check out this list of cloud companies that were funded in the last year and will be looking to capitalize on their recent infusion of cash.
A bargain at any price
When it comes to a vendor asking a consulting partner for discounts for their mutual clients, the discount usually isn’t beneficial for any of the parties involved. Check out the video above for more on why focusing on value is a better strategy for everybody.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 12 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.