06 Jul Fast Forward: July 2022 Edition – FINS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
It’s midsummer and the end of Q2 is in sight, but don’t worry—we’ve got everything you need to stay cool under pressure. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for the latest tips on where to find opportunities, some wisdom on asking for discounts, and more.
In this edition:
- It’s payback time: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Let’s make a deal: Why a discount gets you less than you bargained for.
- Simply the best: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
We reviewed peer-to-peer payments in 2021, but as the industry has continued to grow, it’s earned a second look. The peer-to-peer payment sector is expected to reach $9,097.06 billion by 2030, which is a 17.3% increase from 2021-2030. The rapid increase in projected growth and expanding need for efficient payment options will only expedite the peer-to-peer market.
- Learn more about peer-to-peer payments and the industry.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can offer advanced customer support features, resources for internal and external communication, and maximized efficiency to ensure P2P companies are providing the highest level of service possible.
AI-powered finance assistants
Artificial intelligence is revolutionizing how we do things, including how we interact with modern financial institutions. A traditional online wallet or banking system can hold your money, but AI-powered finance assistants will take money management to the next level by acting as accessible smart advisors who can manage budgets, create investment strategies, and help users reach their financial goals.
- Learn more about the future of fintech with AI-powered finance assistants and the future of the wallet.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce will offer a scalable CRM solution that can serve as the primary source of truth by managing client data and providing AI-powered finance assistants the data needed to make informed business decisions, help maintain financial budgets and goals, and facilitate high-quality service through high-tech communication.
Neobanks have been around for about a decade, and the outlook for the next decade is looking pretty bright. Neobanks are expected to rise to $2,048.53 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 53.4% between 2022 and 2030. In a culture of rapid technological revolution, it’s evident that neobanking has the potential to surpass that of traditional banking systems.
- Learn more about the global neobanking market and 3 takeaways from Salesforce’s ebook: Unleashing Fintech’s Potential.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help banks connect to consumers via positive, frictionless journeys. Many of these organizations have grappled with an accelerated rate of change due to the pandemic, and may be struggling to make the transition from growth to profitability. Neobanks may be looking for ways to improve processes and solidify customer loyalty.
A bargain at any price
When it comes to a vendor asking a consulting partner for discounts for their mutual clients, the discount usually isn’t beneficial for any of the parties involved. Check out the video above for more on why focusing on value is a better strategy for everybody.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 12 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
In case you missed it
We recently announced that FSM is now 4x Financial Services Cloud Accredited. We look forward to helping your financial services clients on upcoming projects!
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.