01 Aug Fast Forward: August 2022 Edition – GEO
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
We’re officially six months into FY23, and we’re here to help you crush your goals in the second half of the year. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for the latest tips on where to find opportunities, some thoughts on crawling before you walk, before you run, and more.
In this edition:
- Fountain of youth: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- A change would do you good: Strategies to help your prospects embrace big changes and achieve big goals.
- All we do is win, win, win: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
The global anti-aging products market is expected to reach $88 billion between 2022-2028 at a CAGR of 6.9%. The rapid increase in popularity of anti-aging products includes a shift in consumer preferences, the widespread adoption of at-home products, and an increase in scientific knowledge and awareness.
- Learn more about the anti-aging products market and five emerging anti-aging targets.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can offer robust marketing capabilities, reporting functionality, and product inventory management. Unlike other point-solution options, Salesforce offers a fully integrated platform that will scale.
It’s no secret that AR (augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality) continue to grow. With a limitless ceiling for growth, the industry is setting the foundation for the future. The AR market was valued at over $17.67 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43.8% from 2021 to 2028. Following right behind, the VR market was valued at $15.81 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow 18.0% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
- Learn more about the AR/VR market and the five biggest virtual, augmented, and mixed reality trends in 2022.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce is the leader in CRM platforms, incredibly innovative, and will not fail to meet the challenges that AR/VR companies may face.
Cybersecurity is a growing industry that’s increasingly vital to businesses everywhere as online cyber threats proliferate. The industry is expected to grow at a 13.4% CAGR, reaching $376.32 billion by 2029. We mentioned cybersecurity companies as an area of opportunity back in July 2021, and the industry has only continued to grow.
- Learn more about the cyber security industry and the top ten cybersecurity trends to watch out for in 2022.
- Use this angle: Focus on the streamlined effects Salesforce can have on the effort to manage leads, close deals, effectively communicate with clients post-sale, and manage products.
A change would do you good
At FSM, we often talk about the idea of “crawl-walk-run.” When you’re making big changes and trying to accomplish big goals, sometimes you have to take smaller steps (crawl/walk) before you can take the leap to larger ones (run). If you have a prospect with an organization that’s struggling with change, here’s a great article to share with them that breaks down a couple of strategies for tackling change, including the “foot in the door” strategy that sounds a lot like “crawl-walk-run.”
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 16 new HLS, FINS, RCG, Core, and PubSec logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.