26 Jul Fast Forward: August 2021 Edition – HLS, FINS, MFG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
This month, we’re seeing opportunities in industries eyeing a post-pandemic upswing as well as industries that are hitting their stride in 2021. We also have three easy-to-implement tips on delivering a home-run Sales Cloud demo.
We also want to highlight our Resource Hub for Salesforce Account Executives! Created just for you, the Resource Hub is growing every month, and includes:
Opportunities for this month include:
- Project story videos and summaries of the work we’ve done for clients, searchable by:
- Salesforce product
- Integrations used
- Data sheets on FSM offerings and areas of expertise.
- Powerful tips from industry veterans on selling into the SMB market.
- Previous versions of Fast Forward, with more great ideas for finding opportunities!
The Resource Hub is an easy, always-accessible way to find a wealth of information designed to help you close more deals. Check it out!
- Chronic care management: A recent survey named chronic care management (CCM) as the area of healthcare with the biggest opportunity for disruption in 2021. The pandemic accelerated the race toward remote care options, and companies that provide chronic care management services on behalf of medical providers, as well as related businesses (i.e. remote monitoring device manufacturers, CCM software companies), should benefit.
- Contract packaging/manufacturing companies: After a short pause at the beginning of the pandemic, the contract packaging/manufacturing (CP/CM) industry is booming, and is expected to grow at 10.2% CAGR through 2025. CP/CM and related companies (e.g. equipment manufacturers) should be an area of opportunity throughout 2021.
- Digital lenders: Q2 of 2021 was the biggest quarter ever for venture funding in fintech, with digital lending seeing the most growth. Though the pandemic suppressed the founding of new lenders in recent months, the space is set to take off, and existing players will be looking to grab market share ahead of new players jumping into the ring.
- You know more than you realize. FSM Senior Account Executive Barry Thomason explains how AEs can leverage their own Salesforce experience to deliver incredibly effective demos for sales and CRM use cases. Check it out (< 3 minutes).
- By the numbers. Check out our recent project story to learn how we helped an investment advisory create a comprehensive data management solution for their offices across the country.
- The right stuff. The ability to track leading sales indicators is an incredibly valuable capability within Salesforce, but sometimes, sales leaders still fail to pay attention to the most meaningful metrics. Check out this helpful write-up on what data businesses should actually track in order to assess the health of their pipeline.
Finally, because we are just so darn excited about it, I wanted to make sure you saw the news that Fast Slow Motion has acquired leading Marketing Cloud consultancy SitRep. Read our recent press release for full details.