01 Apr Fast Forward: April 2022 Edition – HLS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
Baseball may be getting a late start this year, but we know you’re already in the final innings of Q1! We’ve got everything you need to hit a home run this month, including where to find opportunities, the info you need to capitalize on APIs in your next sales conversation, and more. Read on for the April edition of Fast Forward!
In this edition:
- Catch some Z’s: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Missed connections: Get a handle on APIs.
- Gooooo team! The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Some things in life are non-negotiable: oxygen, food, water, and sleep. By 2024, the sleep industry is expected to be worth $585 billion. Sleep is inevitable, but there are several factors that are playing into the rise of the industry. A heightened awareness of the importance of good sleep, increasing sleep product sales during the 2020 pandemic, and technological advancements that now allow people to track and understand their sleep patterns through wearable devices.
- Learn more about how wearable devices are expanding the sleep industry and how wearable technology can (and will) change your business.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce Health Cloud can optimize patient sleep care, provide a way to receive feedback easily, and offer real-time connectivity. In addition, Salesforce offers a comprehensive view of patients and an easy way to keep up with their data.
The global probiotics market was valued at $58.17 billion in 2021 and is expected to see a 7.5% growth from 2021 to 2030. The primary reason for the increase in the probiotic industry is due to a developing rise in preventative care.
- Learn more about the probiotic market size and how a healthcare company leveraged Salesforce to ship essential medicines faster.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce will provide a well-rounded solution that can manage the sales process, marketing functions, product inventory, and distribution centers, and equip users with the best tools for customer communication.
Senior care and wellness
The US population of adults aged 65+ is anticipating a growth of 81% from 2018 to 2060. With such a rapid increase, it’s not surprising that the senior care sector of healthcare is growing and driving innovation in the consumer health tech space.
- Learn more about age tech and how a company leveraged technology to create a hospital at home program to care for seniors during the covid lockdown.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce Health Cloud harnesses the power of cloud-based technology to keep employees on the same page, manage physician and patient networks, and maintain exceptional patient/customer care.
Look for opportunities in this recently published list of “Top Life Sciences Startups to Watch in 2022.” Listed companies recently received Series A funding and will be looking to grow.
We will connect you now
Feeling intimidated when a client asks about integrating with the Salesforce API? The API stack is a great differentiator of Salesforce, but if it feels daunting to talk through, Salesforce client Stoplight (a provider of tools to help organizations design and develop APIs) offers this great writeup on understanding APIs.
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
Teamwork makes the dream work
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 17 new HLS, FINS, and Core logos, and helped new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and CPG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, FSL, and more.
If you work in the healthcare space, you know how difficult it can be to track the complex relationships between providers, hospitals, health systems, and more. Check out our recent project story to learn how we helped a medical device manufacturer identify new sales opportunities with a robust system for tracking and managing client relationships.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.