Project Story: Creating Self-Service Functionality for a Retirement Account Administrator
A provider of retirement account administration and education needed to build a self-service tool for their clients in order to address the following issues:
- Clients were unable to easily to view account balances, request transactions and view statements.
- Many processes were time-intensive for staff and introduced delays for clients.
Fast Slow Motion helped create self-service functionality by:
- Creating a User Community with standard and custom components.
- Implementing DocuSign to provide digital, self-service forms for transfers, buys, and sells.
- Setting up nightly integration with the provider’s financial system in order to expose account balance information to their clients.
Fast Slow Motion helped the provider quickly stand up a User Community that automated previously labor- and time-intensive processes, creating:
- Increased efficiency.
- Reduced time to required to fulfill requests.
- Increased client satisfaction.