Senior Salesforce Consultant
A Senior Salesforce Consultant works closely with our clients to implement Salesforce, leads client meetings, mentors clients and team members on best practices, and ensures our clients are successful. Our Senior Salesforce Consultants wear multiple hats and have excellent communication, business, and technical skillsets. They love getting their hands dirty to help build-out solutions. Our Senior Salesforce Consultants are extremely technical and love solving hard, challenging business problems. They are experts in all things Salesforce and have the real-world business experience to ensure our clients make wise decisions.
Example capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with clients and project team members.
- Leading client meetings and training sessions.
- Building complex software systems – ideally on the Salesforce platform.
- Building software solutions using many different technology stacks.
- Designing and implementing complex databases.
- Designing solutions according to client needs and constraints.
- Designing and implementing web based, multi-tenant software solutions.
- Implementing quality assurance processes.
- Managing project teams including software developers.
- Architecting and designing software solutions – ideally on the Salesforce platform.
- Identifying risks and issues so we prevent “fires” before they occur.
- Working with agile and other methodologies.
- Helping identify and implement process improvements so we improve our current processes and not repeat the same mistakes.
Key values/attributes of a Senior Salesforce Consultant:
- Self starter with extreme attention to detail.
- A business mindset that loves solving problems using the Salesforce platform.
- Loves wearing multiple hats and taking on different types of projects.
- Loves technology and is always learning something new.
- Character and integrity means more than money and just getting the job done.
- Willing to do any and all tasks needed to get the job done and ensure the client is happy.
- Offers solutions and loves improving processes – not just an order taker.
- Loves to work hard and is always looking to learn and improve.
- Willing to be coached and mentored.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have skillsets:
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other technology platforms.
- Experience customizing other software systems – especially CRM software (SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusionsoft, etc.)
- Bachelor degree level of education or similar experience.
- Industry certifications and other credentials.
If interested, send us an email at [email protected] Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and the position you are interested in. You must include the word “epic” in one of your sentences in the body of the email or you won’t be considered for the position. Details matter!