Salesforce Relationship Manager
A Salesforce Relationship Manager is responsible for building long-lasting relationships with Salesforce Account Executives. The Salesforce Relationship Manager is continuously meeting new Salesforce Account Executives and telling the Fast Slow Motion story. Likewise, the Salesforce Relationship Manager manages existing relationships with Salesforce Account Executives to ensure Fast Slow Motion is referred when new opportunities arise. The Salesforce Relationship Manager is constantly looking for ways to add value to Salesforce Account Executives by helping them understand the ways Salesforce can solve the needs of customers leveraging the expertise of Fast Slow Motion. As a result, the Salesforce Relationship Manager is helping Fast Slow Motion obtain more referrals from Salesforce. The overall goal is to establish Fast Slow Motion as the premier Salesforce partner that focuses on the Small Business and Growth Business market segments within Salesforce.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage our Salesforce relationship and partnership.
- Find and build relationships with Salesforce Account Executives in SB and GRB across the United States.
- Find and build relationships with Salesforce Regional Managers and Vice Presidents that oversee SB and GRB across the United States.
- Increase referrals from Salesforce.
- Help the sales team win Opportunities from the referrals from Salesforce.
- Visit Salesforce offices and events regularly (multiple times per month) to build relationships with Salesforce employees.
- Manage and conduct events with Salesforce to increase referrals and build relationships with Salesforce.
- Build deep relationships with the Salesforce Partnership team.
- Become a Salesforce expert in how Salesforce operates, their products, their partnership program, etc.
Key values/attributes of a Salesforce Relationship Manager:
- Self starter with attention to detail.
- Loves meeting new people and building long-term relationships.
- Is able to establish trust quickly when building a relationship.
- Character and integrity means more than money and just getting the job done.
- Willing to do any and all tasks needed to get the job done and ensure our partners are happy.
- Offers solutions and loves adding value.
- Loves to work hard and is always looking to learn and improve.
- Willing to be coached and mentored.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have skillsets:
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other technology platforms.
- Experience selling software services and/or technology solutions.
- Bachelor degree level of education or similar experience.
If interested, send us an email at [email protected] Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and the position you are interested in. You must include the word “epic” in one of your sentences in the body of the email or you won’t be considered for the position. Details matter!