Salesforce Project Leader
A Salesforce Project Leader is one part business consultant, one part project manager, and one part Salesforce technical guru. Salesforce Project Leaders manage a portfolio of clients and projects. They are ultimately responsible for the success of our projects. They make sure our clients are happy and we exceed expectations. Salesforce Project Leaders make sure the engagements are implemented the right way according to best practices and that all milestones are delivered on time. Salesforce Project Leaders not only understand technology and how to design and implement systems that scale, they are seasoned entrepreneurs/business leaders that have built viable businesses. They love transferring their knowledge and experiences to our clients to ensure we implement practical processes and solutions. They love building businesses that grow and scale the right way.
Example capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building complex software systems – ideally on the Salesforce platform.
- Managing technical projects.
- Managing client expectations.
- Delivering practical solutions on time and on budget.
- Managing a P&L.
- Managing project teams including software developers.
- Architecting and designing software solutions – ideally on the Salesforce platform.
- Communicating project status to clients and knowing how to say things the right way.
- Identifying risks and issues so we prevent “fires” before they occur.
- Experience starting and/or building businesses.
- Working with agile and other methodologies.
- Writing status reports and other key project documents.
- Helping identify and implement process improvements so we improve our current processes and not repeat the same mistakes.
Key values/attributes of a Salesforce Project Leader:
- Self starter with extreme attention to detail.
- Loves wearing multiple hats and taking on different types of projects.
- Character and integrity means more than money and just getting the job done.
- Willing to do any and all tasks needed to get the job done and ensure the client is happy.
- Offers solutions and loves improving processes – not just an order taker.
- Loves to work hard and is always looking to learn and improve.
- Willing to be coached and mentored.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have skillsets:
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other technology platforms.
- Experience customizing other software systems – especially CRM software (SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusionsoft, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree level of education or similar experience.
If interested, send us an email at [email protected] Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and the position you are interested in. You must include the word “epic” in one of your sentences in the body of the email or you won’t be considered for the position. Details matter!