02 Sep Fast Forward: September 2022 Edition – HLS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
School is in session, and it’s time to hit the books (or at least, this edition of Fast Forward) to learn where we recommend you look for opportunities this month, why customers’ multi-channel buying behavior requires a re-think of traditional sales and marketing processes, and more.
In this edition:
- Give me a call: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Let me look into it: How to equip your clients to meet the demands of buyer behavior now and in the future.
- Join the party: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
- Picture this: Photographic evidence that the Fast Slow Motion team is one good-lookin’ crew.
Telepharmacy is the process of delivering pharmaceutical treatment to individuals in remote locations via telecommunication. As a specific branch of telemedicine, telepharmacy is experiencing steady growth due to the increasing popularity of online healthcare. The global industry is expected to reach $71.43 billion by 2027.
- Learn more about the telepharmacy industry and the different types of telepharmacy.
- Use this angle: One of the challenges for telepharmacy companies is balancing various location-specific https://www.drugtopics.com/view/telepharmacy-rising-challenges-accompany-the-growth-of-telepharmacy-use and pricing structures. Focus on how Salesforce can simplify telepharmacy operations to ensure up-to-date regulatory information, organized workflow, and smooth patient communication.
The global fitness app market is expected to reach $4.8 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 17.6% from 2022 to 2030. The industry spiked during the pandemic when traditional fitness transitioned to virtual forms, and the surge led to an increased awareness of health monitoring.
- Learn more about the fitness app industry.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can streamline organizational processes, increase productivity, and accelerate member engagement.
AI in medical imaging
AI in medical imaging is rapidly growing and is expected to reach $20.11 billion by 2031 at a CAGR of 36.1% between 2021 and 2031. The growth is due to an uptick in research surrounding AI algorithms for image recognition tasks. Additionally, there has been a significant rise in imaging volumes across developed and developing countries over recent years.
- Learn more about the industry and the role of AI in medical imaging research.
- Use this angle: The primary challenge for AI in the medical imaging industry is accurate and efficient data curation. Focus on how Salesforce can help medical imaging practitioners effectively use AI data to improve patient care.
A Gartner study showed that B2B customer stakeholders involved in the purchasing process for complex solutions spent only 17% of their total buying time interacting directly with sales teams, spending far more time (27%) researching buying decisions online. With buyers spending the vast majority of their time outside traditional (or should we say *vintage*) sales interactions, linear marketing to sales processes just aren’t holding up. Check out this article from Harvard Business Review for more on how buyers make decisions now and why your clients may need to re-think their sales and marketing processes.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
Join the party
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 12 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
We are proud to announce that FSM is now Salesforce CDP and Marketing Cloud Personalization Accredited. We look forward to helping your Marketing Cloud clients on upcoming projects!
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.
Two weeks ago our team gathered for the FSM Summit, our annual in-person employee retreat. We had a great week of rest, relaxation, and connection with our (otherwise fully remote) team. We’ve grown so much over the past few years that it’s getting harder to fit us all in one picture! Thank you for trusting us with your clients – we look forward to growing with you for many years to come!