02 Sep Fast Forward: September 2022 Edition – GEO
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
School is in session, and it’s time to hit the books (or at least, this edition of Fast Forward) to learn where we recommend you look for opportunities this month, why customers’ multi-channel buying behavior requires a re-think of traditional sales and marketing processes, and more.
In this edition:
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Let me look into it: How to equip your clients to meet the demands of buyer behavior now and in the future.
- Join the party: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
- Picture this: Photographic evidence that the Fast Slow Motion team is one good-lookin’ crew.
The drone services market has skyrocketed in terms of popularity and usability in recent years. In fact, the industry is expected to reach $63.6 billion by 2025. Drones will continue to be used in videography and film, along with other entities like law enforcement, agricultural companies, insurance agencies, and more.
- Learn more about the drone market outlook and the top 100 drone companies to watch in 2022.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help manufacturers market their products and stay connected with their customers through sales and service.
The telematics field includes various forms of telecommunication, vehicular technology, and computer science. It’s a method of monitoring assets such as cars, trucks, and equipment using GPS technology. The vehicle telematics market is expected to grow from $72.78 billion in 2022 to $213.67 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.6%.
- Learn more about telematics and the expected telematics trends in 2022.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can increase productivity by supporting the sales and service functionality in telematics operations.
As the summer season winds down, fencing companies across the U.S. are nearing the end of their busiest season, which makes the month of September a great time to re-evaluate business operations. In the coming years, North America is expected to dominate the fencing industry due to an ongoing spike in single-family households. The growth of the fencing industry is also due to an increased awareness in the protection fencing can provide for children and animals.
- Learn more about the fencing industry.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help improve the visibility of fencing companies to potential clients and grow their pipeline by increasing customer reviews, managing partner relationships, and utilizing the operational advantages of Field Service Lightning.
A Gartner study showed that B2B customer stakeholders involved in the purchasing process for complex solutions spent only 17% of their total buying time interacting directly with sales teams, spending far more time (27%) researching buying decisions online. With buyers spending the vast majority of their time outside traditional (or should we say *vintage*) sales interactions, linear marketing to sales processes just aren’t holding up. Check out this article from Harvard Business Review for more on how buyers make decisions now and why your clients may need to re-think their sales and marketing processes.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
Join the party
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 12 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
We are proud to announce that FSM is now Salesforce CDP and Marketing Cloud Personalization Accredited. We look forward to helping your Marketing Cloud clients on upcoming projects!
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.
Two weeks ago our team gathered for the FSM Summit, our annual in-person employee retreat. We had a great week of rest, relaxation, and connection with our (otherwise fully remote) team. We’ve grown so much over the past few years that it’s getting harder to fit us all in one picture! Thank you for trusting us with your clients – we look forward to growing with you for many years to come!