12 Oct Fast Forward: October 2023 Edition
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners who sell B2B. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
It’s the home stretch of Q3! If you’ve got big goals, we can help you crush them. Check out this edition of Fast Forward to find out where to find B2B opportunities this month, hear how FSM helped a Salesforce client bring three businesses together, why account executives and their clients love FSM, and more.
In this edition:
- Must love dogs: Our big bets on where to find opportunities this month.
- All together now: Hear how we helped a client unify their three businesses.
- Simply irresistible: Why AEs and their clients love working with us.
- Deals for days: Learn how FSM Rewards can help you close more deals.
OUR BIG BETS
Dog food subscription boxes
The canine dining scene is experiencing a gourmet revolution. Dog Food Subscription Boxes, a confluence of nutrition and convenience, are changing how pet owners think about feeding their canine companions. From a valuation of USD $1.67 billion in 2020, this market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 15.3% through 2028. Personalized meals, based on each pet’s unique profile, are becoming the new norm.
- Learn more about the dog food subscription boxes market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can amplify the pet subscription experience: By leveraging customer insights, Salesforce ensures tailored offerings that match each pet’s unique needs. Its robust CRM capabilities facilitate stronger relationships between pet owners and brands, ensuring timely feedback and continuous improvement. Through Salesforce, dog food subscription boxes can promise precision, personalization, and premium service in every delivery.
Subscription video-on-demand (SVOD)
The subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) industry is on a rapid climb. With projections indicating revenue soaring to US $95 billion in 2023, it’s hard to ignore the trajectory towards US $137 billion by 2027. By 2027, the number of SVOD users will likely reach a staggering 1.6 billion. The shift in user behavior is palpable, especially in the U.S. where around 80% of households are warming up to at least one SVOD provider.
- Learn more about the subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can transform the SVOD industry: By streamlining user management, it offers actionable insights from viewer data. Salesforce can foster stronger user engagement strategies, which not only enhances the viewer’s experience but also reduces churn. The platform’s ability to navigate through vast user data can help SVOD providers deliver personalized content, optimizing viewer satisfaction and retention.
Virtual teller machines (VTM)
In the ever-evolving landscape of banking, Virtual Teller Machines (VTMs) are marking their territory. These machines, expected to catapult the industry value from $1.6 billion in 2022 to an impressive $5 billion by 2032, are the nexus of innovation and convenience. VTMs are not mere transaction points; they’re interactive spaces where customers can engage with tellers, albeit remotely, ensuring a seamless banking experience.
- Learn more about the virtual teller machines.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can redefine the VTM experience: With its robust security protocols and adaptive CRM system, Salesforce bridges the gaps between technology and personalized banking. By integrating with Salesforce, banks can enhance data protection while offering tailored customer interactions. This combination of security and customization makes Salesforce indispensable in navigating the challenges VTMs face.
The convenience of the digital era is extending its reach into healthcare. Online pharmacies, having touched a market cap of USD $18.5 billion in 2022, are set to scale up to about USD $38.2 billion by 2030. This growth isn’t just about numbers; it’s about changing the very way people think about medication – providing easy access to drugs and medical supplies from the comfort of one’s home.
- Learn more about the online pharmacy market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can elevate the online pharmacy experience: The platform’s cloud-based solution provides a cohesive ecosystem where inventory management, real-time delivery tracking, and patient data security converge. Salesforce’s infrastructure ensures that, as online pharmacies expand their reach, they can maintain the trust and reliability that patients count on, making every prescription a seamless transaction.
Datos Insights needed to bring three businesses together after a series of mergers and acquisitions. Check out this brief interview with Scott Sidell, COO of Datos Insights, and FSM Project Leader Nolan Verner about how FSM partnered with Datos to tackle this massive project and help them meet their biggest business goals.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
You might as well face it…
Fast Slow Motion is just so *irresistible* to Salesforce clients. Just last month, Fast Slow Motion closed 33 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped more than 190 new and existing clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ, FSL, Financial Services Cloud, and more.
Looking for the right partner to help you close that next deal? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack [firstname.lastname@example.org] – we’d love to partner with you and help close your next deal.
Cold hard cash
FSM Rewards is a program from Fast Slow Motion created to help Salesforce Account Executives close more deals, and close them faster.
Every time you refer a deal to us, you’ll earn points you can use to bring down your future prospect’s implementation costs. Contact me directly to learn more.