03 Oct Fast Forward: October 2022 Edition – FINS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
There’s finally a chill in the air and we’re headed for the end of Q3, and we have all the intel you need to make this your most successful sales season yet. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for all the deets on where to look for opportunities this month, why you (and your clients) must adapt sales processes in order to survive, and more.
In this edition:
- All together now: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Adapt to survive: Get unstuck from sales processes that no longer serve you.
- Winner, winner: The easiest $25 bucks you’ll ever make.
- The dream team: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Account aggregation market
The account aggregation market is continuing to expand as the rise of online banking advances. Other factors in the growth of this market include increasing demand for account aggregators for financial services such as lenders or portfolio management services.
- Learn more about the account aggregation market and upcoming trends to watch.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help account aggregation companies manage the rapid growth of customer data, maintain ease of use for users, and provide clear communication with clients.
The global investment banking market is expected to reach $231.12 billion by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4%. Reasons for industry growth include an increasing amount of mergers and acquisitions as investment banking companies continue to focus on expanding their product offerings.
- Learn more about the global investment banking market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how investment banking companies could benefit from Financial Services Cloud to help scale company growth, manage information sharing and privacy, and provide stronger productivity, collaboration, and compliance capabilities.
Point of sale (POS) solutions
The POS industry took a hit during the pandemic, but the rise of contactless payments is giving this industry a boost with strong growth predicted through 2032. Specifically, the industry is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 7.8%, totaling at least $180 billion by 2032. The continued expansion of digital transformation is driving the industry.
- Learn more about the market size and contactless point-of-sale startups.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help POS businesses increase visibility, improve compliance/reduce operational risk, and optimize customer engagement.
Adapt to survive
When you’re working in sales, it can be easy to get stuck in a process, even if it’s no longer working as well as it used to. It’s critical that we learn to adapt, and to help the clients we serve do the same. Check out the Harvard Business Review for 4 priorities that will help organizations evolve.
WIN A $25 GIFT CARD
Interested in winning a $25 gift card with minimal effort? Fill out this brief poll for a chance to win! We’ll draw one winner on 10/14 and notify them via email by 10/17.
BONUS! You get to provide us with feedback that will help us improve the value of Fast Forward for you, our friends at Salesforce. It’s a win-win for you and for us. Head over to the poll now.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 23 new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos, and helped new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and CPG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL, Experience Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.