01 Oct Fast Forward: October 2021 Edition – HLS, FINS, CPG
Posted at 09:47h in Fast Forward
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
The first full month of fall brings opportunities in industries positioned for growth in the seasons ahead, and we even have the cure for your “Closed Lost” disappointment. Read on for the October edition of FSM Fast Forward!
- Point of Sale (POS) solutions: The POS industry took a hit during the pandemic, but the rise of contactless payments is giving this industry a boost, with strong growth predicted through 2028. The software companies, terminal manufacturers, and vendors in this industry are all poised for healthy growth.
- Biotech companies: The Biotech market has continued to develop as the industry is supported with favorable government policies, the launch of new and advanced products, robust investment in the biotechnology sector, and rising demand for synthetic biology.
- Learn and prepare more here, here, and here.
- Use this angle: With the increasing demand for innovative biotechnology, companies in the biotech sphere need an extensive software tool that can keep up with the fast-paced growth the industry is experiencing. Focus on the ability Salesforce provides to centralize sales efforts, define and automate processes to create greater efficiency across various teams, and provide access to superior customer service functionality and channels.
- Subscription box companies: The subscription box market grew exponentially between 2015 and 2020, and the market is projected to see continued growth through 2026. Subscription box companies include a variety of sectors including food and beverages, health and fitness, personal grooming and hygiene, childcare, apparel, books, pet care, etc.
- You either win or you learn. What you learn from a lost deal can set you up for success with the next opportunity. Check out the latest sales wisdom from FSM account exec Barry Thomason:
- Life’s a journey. Learn how we helped an insurance agency create customer journeys tailored to their policyholders and optimize data management processes in our latest project story.