01 Oct Fast Forward: October 2021 Edition – General Business
Posted at 09:35h in Fast Forward
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
The first full month of fall brings opportunities both seasonal and timely, and we even have the cure for your “Closed Lost” disappointment. Read on for the October edition of FSM Fast Forward!
- Property management companies: As residential property management cools down after its typical summer busy season, many companies may be ready to implement a new software platform in the slower months ahead.
- Online grocery companies/delivery: The pandemic forced the grocery industry to accelerate its shift toward online ordering and delivery. Post-pandemic, online grocers will continue to grow rapidly, and will make up 21.5% of total U.S. grocery sales by 2025, more than doubling its current share of the overall grocery market. Grocery companies that are fully or partially online, especially those that are launching dark stores, may be looking to upgrade their software management systems.
- Health clubs: The fitness industry took a brutal hit during the pandemic, but the fitness facilities, including health clubs, that survived should see a steady recovery. Many health clubs will be looking for ways to more fully engage clients, as well as manage new digital subscriptions they may be rolling out for virtual fitness offerings. October is a great month to reach out to these organizations ahead of the New Year’s fitness rush.
- You either win or you learn. What you learn from a lost deal can set you up for success with the next opportunity. Check out the latest sales wisdom from FSM account exec Barry Thomason:
- Head in the clouds. Learn how we helped a cloud communications provider efficiently track, complete, and report on complex cases across sales and service teams in our recent project story.