03 Nov Fast Forward: November 2023 Edition
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners who sell B2B. We call it Fast Forward.
Welcome to November and the beginning of Q4! In this month of giving thanks, we’re thankful for all of our friends at Salesforce and can’t wait to help you crush your goals for the rest of the year. Check out this edition of Fast Forward for our best tips on where to find opportunities NOW, what your prospects REALLY want to know about AI, how FSM can help you close your next deal, and more.
In this edition:
- Don’t miss out: Keep getting our most valuable recommendations every month.
- Easily digestible: Our big bets on the best places to find opportunities right now.
- Need to know basis: What your prospects really want to know about AI.
- Easy does it: New logos, clients served, and why you want FSM on your next deal.
- The dream team: Learn how FSM Rewards can help you close more deals, faster.
DON’T MISS OUT
We’ve got big things in the works at Fast Slow Motion, and we don’t want you to miss out. We want to make sure you always have our most up-to-the-minute recommendations on where to find opportunities, business expertise to help your prospects thrive, and our expert sales tips for closing deals in this space,
After this month’s edition of Fast Forward, we’re switching gears and will be sharing all of the great content that was previously available in this email newsletter exclusively on our social channels. Make sure to follow us on your favorite platforms so you don’t miss a thing!
OUR BIG BETS
Digestive health products
In 2023, the global digestive health market reached $55.7 billion, marking a 13.0% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from its 2022 valuation of $49.3 billion. Projections indicate that by 2027, this market is poised to expand further to $84.45 billion, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.0%. Causes for growth include a growing number of individuals with digestive issues, a growing number of food sensitivities, and an increasing awareness of overall gut health.
- Learn more about the digestive health products market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can redefine digestive health product companies by harnessing Salesforce’s specialized solutions to streamline operations, optimize supply chains, and elevate customer engagement. Utilize data analytics for enhanced quality control and cost-effectiveness, positioning your brand as a leader in the digestive health market.
The U.S. market for biodegradable plastics is currently valued at more than $1 billion, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% through 2030. Driven by factors such as growing urbanization, the renewability of bio-based products across multiple industries, and the increasing demand from the flexible packaging industry, manufacturers of all types of biodegradable plastics should benefit.
- Learn more about the biodegradable plastics market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce streamlines customer relationship management, enables sales teams to manage opportunities more effectively, and provides business leaders with a holistic view of the busines, helping drive business growth and competitiveness in the sustainable materials industry.
The digital lending market is projected to hit $11.5 billion this year and is anticipated to experience a CAGR of 22.1% from 2023 to 2030. The rapid growth of digital lending is partially due to the emergence of alternative lending. Although the pandemic initially suppressed digital lending growth opportunities, the industry has excelled and is expecting to see continued expansion.
- Learn more about the digital lending market and how Salesforce powers mortgage and lending innovation.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Financial Services Cloud can help financial organizations in the digital lending space generate a seamless experience for customers while scaling business processes.
Demand for chiropractors has advanced along with general interest in holistic health care. Chiropractors treat approximately 35 million patients each year in the U.S., which makes the chiropractic industry a significant one. The U.S. chiropractic market was worth $13.13 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach approximately $18.40 billion by 2030, with an estimated CAGR of about 4.48% from 2023 to 2030.
- Learn more about the chiropractic market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can redefine the chiropractic landscape. With tailored solutions, Salesforce enhances patient care, optimizes appointment scheduling, and fortifies provider-patient relationships. Harness the power of data-driven insights for improved efficiency and superior health outcomes.
Need to know
Do you have prospects who are interested in AI? Check out the video above to hear our CTO, Chad Seales, discuss what SMB clients want to know about Salesforce’s new AI tools.
When you’re ready to talk AI with your prospects, reach out to us – we’d love to partner with you and help walk your prospect through three critical topics that will help set them up for success and uncover the immediate potential for AI in their business. We’ll help you nail the conversation and close the deal.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
Easy does it
Even after spending the first week of October at our annual employee retreat, we welcomed 28 brand new HLS, FINS, RCG, MFG, and Core logos this month, and helped over 200 new and existing clients in optimizing Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ, FSL, Financial Services Cloud, and more. And we made it look EASY (for our clients, and our partners at Salesforce).
Looking for a partner with the expertise to make choosing and implementing Salesforce easy for your clients? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack [email@example.com] – we’d love to help close your next deal.
The dream team
FSM Rewards is a program exclusively from Fast Slow Motion created to help our partners at Salesforce close more deals, and close them faster.
Every time you refer a deal to us, you’ll earn points you can use to bring down your future prospect’s implementation costs. Contact me directly to learn more.
We’ve loved bringing Fast Forward to your inbox each month. Make sure to follow us on our social channels so you don’t miss any of our expert insights and recommendations in the future!