29 Oct Fast Forward: November 2021 Edition – HLS, FINS, CPG
Posted at 14:46h in Fast Forward
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
As we roll into Q4, things are looking up with opportunities in markets that are on the rise. We also have a client’s viewpoint on why switching from HubSpot to Salesforce was the right choice to help his business scale. Read on for all the details in the latest edition of Fast Forward!
- Insurtech companies. Insurtech has already seen funding activity that’s 27% higher than 2020’s full-year total. Though investments are not spread evenly across the insurtech landscape, there are more than 600 U.S.-based insurtech companies that will be looking to grow after recent funding rounds, or looking to prove themselves with an eye on an exit.
- Chiropractic providers. With the recent pandemic-induced increase in health awareness, demand for chiropractors has increased along with general interest in holistic health care. Chiropractors treat approximately 35 million patients each year in the U.S., which makes the chiropractic industry in this country a significant one. Additionally, the market is expected to reach USD $17.93 billion by 2025, which is a CAGR of 4.32%.
- Learn and prepare more here and here.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce Health Cloud can provide a streamlined, personalized experience for customers, enable businesses to efficiently manage secure patient data, and equip health providers with an effective process that provides more time for patient interaction.
- Pulp and paper market. The global paper products market is expected to grow from $837.6 billion in 2020 to $885.6 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 5%. Additionally, the market is expected to continue steady growth into 2025 with an expected growth to $1,080.4 billion.
- Know yourself, know your enemy. Competing against HubSpot? Fast Slow Motion and Salesforce recently co-sponsored a webinar designed to help business owners in the SMB space navigate the tech decisions faced by their growing businesses. FSM sat down with Ned Clifton, VP of Sales for American Response Vehicles, to discuss ARV’s story of digital transformation and some of the key things he learned while navigating the shift from point solutions to a truly scalable platform. In particular, Ned will share how he chose HubSpot early on in his transformation journey, but the limitations of that platform became obvious as his business grew and scaled, prompting his move to Salesforce. Check it out:
- What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. Check out this recent project story to learn how Fast Slow Motion created a solution for a consumer products company to de-silo and optimize their customer communications process.
- Now trending. Check out this recent article for all the details on 9 important trends impacting the CPG industry right now.