Fast Forward: November 2021 Edition – General Business
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
As we roll into Q4, opportunities are ON in “off-season” industries. We also have a client’s viewpoint on why switching from HubSpot to Salesforce was the right choice to help his business scale. Read on for all the details in the latest edition of Fast Forward!
- Junk hauling. The junk hauling industry brings in more than $10 billion annually and has a market value of over $1 trillion worldwide. Additionally, the waste industry has continued to thrive as an essential industry amidst the post-pandemic climate, and continues to grow as waste production increases.
- Learn and prepare more here and here.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Community Cloud can allow companies to better engage with their customers, field service dispatch capabilities can create greater transparency and organization across teams, and enhanced Salesforce customer service channel functionality can improve customer satisfaction.
- Moving and storage companies. The moving and storage industry has consistently experienced a strong peak season between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Due to the calm fall and winter months, November is the perfect time for these companies to begin a Salesforce implementation in preparation for the upcoming busy season.
- Pool service companies. Similar to moving and storage companies, the pool service industry has a strong peak season in the warmer months. Because winter is the optimal time for these companies to begin evaluating the previous season and preparing for the next, November is the perfect time to invite companies in the pool service sphere to enhance their upcoming season by using Salesforce.
- Know yourself, know your enemy. Competing against HubSpot? Fast Slow Motion and Salesforce recently co-sponsored a webinar designed to help business owners in the SMB space navigate the tech decisions faced by their growing businesses. FSM sat down with Ned Clifton, VP of Sales for American Response Vehicles, to discuss ARV’s story of digital transformation and some of the key things he learned while navigating the shift from point solutions to a truly scalable platform. In particular, Ned will share how he chose HubSpot early on in his transformation journey, but the limitations of that platform became obvious as his business grew and scaled, prompting his move to Salesforce. Check it out:
- At your service. Check out our recent project story to learn how we helped a service company streamline its operations with Field Service Lightning.