29 Apr Fast Forward: May 2021 Edition – HLS, FINS, MFG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
This month, the deals are firing up around government bling, the finale of spring, and of course, COVID-19. We’re also excited to show you love up in the Hub- a sweet tool specifically designed to help you and our other Salesforce friends find helpful info about how FSM can help you close deals. (exclusive beta access below).
- Agricultural equipment manufacturers and suppliers: Despite expected decreases in government payments, economists are optimistic about the agricultural sector in 2021, and farm equipment manufacturers and suppliers are forecasting growth.
- Neobanks: Neobanks have been around for about a decade and have seen a lot of growth in the last few years. Many of these organizations have grappled with an accelerated rate of change due to the pandemic, and may be struggling to make the transition from growth to profitability. In 2021, Neobanks may be looking for ways to improve processes and solidify customer loyalty.
- Solar panel manufacturers: The solar industry posted record growth in 2020, and the Biden administration’s proposed green energy infrastructure initiatives and recent announcement of its goal to cut greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030 will only accelerate the growth in this industry.
- Learn and prepare more here, here, and here.
- Use this angle: As growth continues in this sector, it will be important to capture market share, requiring better sales and marketing processes. Also, for manufacturers that do installations, they should know that solar companies are having great success using FSL.
- Home health: We’re doubling down on our recommendation from March to cultivate clients in the home health sector. The Biden administration’s proposed infrastructure plan calls for $400 billion to shift healthcare for the elderly to the home. Related industries, such as pharmacies, medical supplies and equipment, and home modification, should also benefit.
Last but not least…
We are beta-testing the Fast Slow Motion Resource Hub, which we’ve created exclusively for Salesforce Account Executives. It’s a one-stop shop specifically designed to help you easily find info on how Fast Slow Motion can help your clients. In the Resource Hub, you’ll find:
…and more. We want the Resource Hub to be easy to use, and we’ll be adding new content every week. I’d love to hear what you think about the Resource Hub, and how we can make it even better.