01 Mar Fast Forward: March 2022 Edition – HLS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
March Madness is upon us, and it’s time to bring your A-game. Fortunately, FSM is here dropping dimes on where to find opportunities, move sales conversations forward, and even gauge how well existing clients are using the Salesforce platform. Read on for the March edition of Fast Forward!
In this edition:
- Check, check, 1,2,3: Gauge how well existing clients are doing with a Health Check.
- Time to call the plumber: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Move the ball: Use this playbook in your next sales conversation.
- And the Oscar goes to…The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Tell us where it hurts
It’s the new fiscal year, and you’re probably getting to know a lot of new (to you) accounts. If you find that your clients aren’t satisfied or getting their full value from Salesforce, FSM can help assess how well they are using the platform with a Health Check. The process starts with a 60-minute call with one of our experts that’s free to businesses that use Salesforce. Just send me an email at email@example.com to schedule a call.
The genomics market is poised for huge growth with a projected CAGR of 19.4% through 2028. As the market becomes increasingly unbundled, companies that specialize in analysis and utilization of genomic data have a bright future.
- Learn more about the genomics market outlook and the $8.6 billion in funding received by genomic software and tool startups in 2021.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help optimize their sales process, better manage and track complex services and subscription models, and automate repetitive internal processes.
Clinical research organizations (CROs)
In a process that was only accelerated by the pandemic, many CROs are moving towards decentralized clinical trials as well as in silico trials which are increasingly used to supplement or even partially replace more traditional trials which are inherently slower, more costly, and error-prone. The decentralized clinical trial market alone is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.95% by 2032, and companies that provide related services or technology are well-positioned.
- Learn more about the outlook for the decentralized clinical trials market and about a proposed government health agency that could funnel more funding into the space.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce is a comprehensive solution with which they can market and sell their services to providers, pharma, companies, etc.; recruit and communicate with participants; organize, collect, and report on trial data; and more.
Evidence-based digital health products, AKA digital therapeutics, benefited from a pandemic-induced boost in popularity, and as adoption takes hold throughout the industry, significant growth for this segment is expected through at least 2027.
- Learn more about the digital therapeutics market outlook, how experts think digital therapeutics will evolve in coming years, as well as musculoskeletal- and diabetes-focused digital therapeutics.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Sales Cloud and Health Cloud can help them optimize sales, manage relationships with providers and payers, and manage the patient experience from end to end.
The hot list
Speaking of digital health and therapeutics, check out this list of the 500 fastest-growing digital health companies to find some possible opportunities.
After a tough 2021, biotech is poised to rebound in 2022. Check out this list of recently funded biotech companies for some possible opportunities.
Put me in, coach
Do you have a prospect that needs coaching on next steps? Check out Harvard Business Review’s Playbook for a Successful Digital Transformation for five areas of focus to discuss in your next sales call.
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
…you really, really like…us
We recently reached the milestone of 500 clients served! We’re thrilled that we’ve been able to help so many businesses harness the power of Salesforce, and know it wouldn’t be possible without you, our Salesforce friends, choosing us as a partner again and again.
In the last month alone, Salesforce partnered with Fast Slow Motion to close 14 new HLS, MFG, FINS, Non-profit, and Core logos, and we helped new and existing HLS, MFG, FINS, Non-profit, Core, and CPG clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, FSL, Salesforce Maps, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.