01 Mar Fast Forward: March 2022 Edition – FINS, CPG, MFG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
March Madness is upon us, and it’s time to bring your A-game. Fortunately, FSM is here dropping dimes on where to find opportunities, move sales conversations forward, and even gauge how well existing clients are using the Salesforce platform. Read on for the March edition of Fast Forward!
In this edition:
- Check, check, 1,2,3: Gauge how well existing clients are doing with a Health Check.
- Time to call the plumber: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Move the ball: Use this playbook in your next sales conversation.
- And the Oscar goes to…The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Tell us where it hurts
It’s the new fiscal year, and you’re probably getting to know a lot of new (to you) accounts. If you find that your clients aren’t satisfied or getting their full value from Salesforce, FSM can help assess how well they are using the platform with a Health Check. The process starts with a 60-minute call with one of our experts that’s free to businesses that use Salesforce. Just send me an email at email@example.com to schedule a call.
Private label food and beverage
Private label food and beverage manufacturing has outpaced major brands for the last four years and is projected to grow from 33% of the market to 50% by 2023. In addition, the current high inflation rates may actually present further opportunities for these companies as shoppers look for ways to keep their grocery bills in check.
- Learn about food and beverage trends, the difference between white label and private label, and private label beverage manufacturers in the U.S.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Manufacturing Cloud can help create more accurate business predictions, manage inventory appropriately, and simplify the quoting process.
As the manufacturing sector continues to emerge from the pandemic, growth is predicted across various sectors of the machining services market, which is estimated to reach $4.2 B in the U.S. in 2022. CNC machining, laser machining, and the machine tools market are good bets for areas of opportunity.
- Learn about the outlook for CNC machining and CNC machining services suppliers in the U.S.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help level up their sales and marketing processes, helping them better understand, educate, and communicate with potential customers.
The wealth management market is on a healthy trajectory with an expected CAGR of 8% through 2025. Wealth management platforms, in particular, are poised for strong growth as fintech companies seek to give investors more tools to withstand current economic uncertainty.
- Learn and prepare more about the outlook for wealth management, why the huge wealth management market (and other financial sectors) are ripe for disruption, and the wealth management platform market.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help financial organizations, as well as SaaS companies that serve the financial market, provide a seamless digital experience for their customers and scale business processes.
The wealthtech market is expected to see huge growth over the next few years. Check out this list of recently funded wealthtech companies in the U.S. to find companies that will be looking to capitalize on their cash.
Put me in, coach
Do you have a prospect that needs coaching on next steps? Check out Harvard Business Review’s Playbook for a Successful Digital Transformation for five areas of focus to discuss in your next sales call.
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
…you really, really like…us
We recently reached the milestone of 500 clients served! We’re thrilled that we’ve been able to help so many businesses harness the power of Salesforce, and know it wouldn’t be possible without you, our Salesforce friends, choosing us as a partner again and again.
In the last month alone, Salesforce partnered with Fast Slow Motion to close 14 new HLS, MFG, FINS, Non-profit, and Core logos, and we helped new and existing HLS, MFG, FINS, Non-profit, Core, and CPG clients implement and enhance Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, FSL, Salesforce Maps, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.