01 Jun Fast Forward: June 2022 Edition – HLS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
The summer months are here at last, and we’ve got everything you need to keep landing deals even when you’re out by the pool. Read on for the June edition of Fast Forward for tips on where to find opportunities, some excellent advice for change-resistant prospects, and more.
In this edition:
- X-ray vision: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- 🎶Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes🎶: How to help prospects embrace change.
- We’ve got it covered: The rundown of industries served and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Diagnostic imaging services
The diagnostic imaging services market was sized at $104.65 billion in 2021, and is expected to reach $176.50 billion by 2028, a CAGR of 7.8%. A contributing factor to the recent growth in the industry is due to the rising geriatric population which is increasing the demand for diagnostic imaging services.
- Learn more about the US diagnostic imaging services market.
- Use this angle: The diagnostic imaging service market is driven by the need for quick and accurate diagnoses and precise medical science advances. Focus on how Salesforce can be the single source of truth for all patient data while simultaneously providing a secure platform with access permissions and a streamlined approach to managing internal and external communications.
Real-world evidence solutions
The real-world evidence (RWE) industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% between the years 2022-2028 to hit $4.4 billion by 2028. RWE is evidence collected from real-world data, and is developed through various trials and studies.
- Learn more about real-world evidence and data.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can enable the technology needed to personalize customer communications and help relay all the risks and advantages associated with the process of using real-world data.
Women’s health and wellness
The women’s health and wellness market was estimated at $35.02 billion in 2019, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% to reach $41.05 billion by 2027. Growth in the industry is due to a variety of factors including an increased awareness in early prevention, a heightened understanding of women-centric diseases, and the drive to spend resources on improving health and wellness.
- Learn more about the women’s health market in this in-depth report.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can create a personalized omni-channel customer experience that drives repeat purchases and loyalty.
Check out this list of U.S.-based health and wellness startups that recently receive Series A funding and will be looking to grow.
Also of note, digital food pharmacy Season Health recently received Series A funding. Perhaps there is more innovation on the horizon for the “food as medicine” space.
Creatures of habit
Sometimes a prospect’s biggest stumbling block is their team’s resistance to change. This article from Harvard Business Review on how to make change less painful is a great tool to share the next time the topic comes up in a sales meeting.
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion helped more than 150 new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and RCG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Digital Engagement, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, FSL, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients? FSM is Health Cloud Accredited and ready to help your healthcare clients harness the full power of Salesforce. Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.