01 Jun Fast Forward: June 2022 Edition – General Business
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
The summer months are here at last, and we’ve got everything you need to keep landing deals even when you’re out by the pool. Read on for the June edition of Fast Forward for tips on where to find opportunities, a recap on how construction firms can grow with Salesforce, and the latest on what Fast Slow Motion has been up to.
In this edition:
- It all adds up: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Here we grow: How we helped one of the nation’s largest privately-held construction firms scale on the Salesforce platform.
- We’ve got it covered: The rundown of industries served and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Manufacturers of hardware, software, and materials related to additive manufacturing are positioned for a breakout year. Biden recently announced an initiative called the AM Forward (Additive Manufacturing Forward) Program, a partnership between several large U.S. original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and some of their small and medium enterprise (SME) suppliers to help speed up their adoption of additive manufacturing technology and upgrade their capabilities.
- Learn more about Biden’s AM Forward program created to foster adoption of additive manufacturing and comprehensive insights surrounding the additive manufacturing industry.
- Use this angle: As the Additive Manufacturing sector is heating up with increasing support from Washington, focus on how products like Manufacturing Cloud can provide increased visibility and improved predictability.
Small bay warehousing
With a surging e-commerce industry driven by the pandemic, small bay warehousing is an alternative to industrial warehousing. Adopting smaller warehouses allows for facility placement in populous hubs, solving a problem that has plagued the industry for years; facilitating on-demand and local delivery.
- Learn more about the case for small bay warehousing with a comprehensive overview of the market characteristics and size, economic indicators, and more.
- Use this angle: As small-bay warehousing continues to increase in demand, focus on how Salesforce can offer clients enhanced visibility into warehouse supply, detailed privacy customizations when it comes to authorized users, and unlimited possibilities related to improving the sales process.
As reputable demolition contractors become increasingly in demand, the need for skilled project teams is rising. As the industry is projected to see a CAGR growth of 4.9% between 2022 and 2027, standards of safety and environmental priority must be maintained. As demolition contractors continue to invest in skilled people in order to cultivate a high level of standards, the industry will see ramped-up growth that can only be sustained through Salesforce.
- Learn more about the demolition market and key demolition trends to look out for in 2022.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help companies create a detailed hiring process, create a source of truth for all key project data, and establish thorough internal communication standards to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
According to Forrester, 60-73% of enterprise data goes unused for analytics. Check out this list of recently-funded startups aiming to help companies make better use of their data.
Here we grow
Brasfield and Gorrie, one of the nation’s largest privately-held construction firms, recently joined Salesforce and Fast Slow Motion for a webinar to discuss how we helped them harness the power of the platform to digitize their operations and scale their business.
- View the webinar here: How Salesforce Helps Construction Businesses Scale (you must be logged in to Zoom in order to view the webinar)
- Webinar passcode: QLf5A6KT!c
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion helped more than 150 new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and RCG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Digital Engagement, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, FSL, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.