25 Jun Fast Forward: July 2021 Edition – HLS, FINS, MFG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
The end of the sales quarter is almost here, and we’ve got some hot summertime tips on where to find opportunities so you can finish strong. Plus, if you missed that big sale Amazon had going on, you can still get in on some “prime” sales advice about how talking technical debt can help you close the deal. Read on for this month’s edition of Fast Forward!
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers: The global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market was valued at $92.314 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $146.41 billion. As drug companies continue to expand and the need for pharmaceutical manufacturing increases, the demand for proper technology systems accelerates as customer relationship management has to increase with market volume.
- Learn and prepare more here and here.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help track and manage new leads as the pharmaceutical industry continues to grow by targeting not only physicians but pharmacists and patients as well. Additionally, focus on how the Salesforce platform can provide pharmaceutical manufacturing companies with the flexibility to easily manage and transition products.
- Peer-to-peer payment companies: Peer-to-peer payment has seen significant growth over the last few years, and is expected to reach $4,491.14 million by 2027. The rapid increase in projected growth and increasing need for efficient payment options will only expedite the growth of the peer-to-peer market.
- Telehealth: We touched on telehealth back in the April edition of Fast Forward, but it’s worth mentioning again as new investments in telehealth are announced and virtual care companies fight to claim market share. Even after the rapid pandemic-induced adoption of telehealth in the last year, online healthcare is expecting to see a 37.1% spike in growth in the year 2021.
- Selling Salesforce as a Platform. FSM Senior Account Executive Barry Thomason drops some knowledge about communicating the value of Salesforce as a platform that can help businesses grow and avoid technical debt. Check it out (< 2 minutes).
- That’s refreshing. Take a look at how we helped a beverage manufacturer create a comprehensive sales tracking and site visit solution in this recent project story.
- Don’t call me, I’ll call you. Over 70% of B2B decision-makers prefer remote human interactions or digital self-service. What’s a rep to do? Check out this helpful write-up on building a successful digital lead generation strategy.
Finally, just in case you missed last month’s edition, we’re delighted to share that Fast Slow Motion has acquired leading Marketing Cloud consultancy SitRep. Read the press release for full details.