Fast Forward: July 2021 Edition – General Business
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
The end of the sales quarter is almost here, and we’ve got some hot summertime tips on where to find opportunities so you can finish strong. Plus, if you missed that big sale Amazon had going on, you can still get in on some “prime” sales advice about how talking technical debt can help you close the deal. Read on for this month’s edition of Fast Forward!
- Cybersecurity companies: Cybersecurity is a growing industry that’s increasingly vital to businesses everywhere as online cyber threats proliferate.
- Couriers and online delivery services: The pandemic created a surge in demand for the more than 240,000 courier and delivery services in the U.S., and growth for these services is expected to continue, driven by increasing consumer spending, number of businesses served, and an overall improvement in the economy.
- Learn and prepare more here, here, here, and here.
- Use this angle: Focus on the utilization of digital engagement channels and FSL. Digital engagement channels can enhance communication and provide a more comprehensive level of service. Additionally, FSL can help businesses monitor and schedule resources, and keep delivery personnel connected in the field.
- E-commerce businesses: E-commerce was on a steady trajectory of growth prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, but the pandemic put it into overdrive. A global survey indicated that 84% of consumers shopped online during the pandemic. The industry saw 10 years of growth occur in only 3 months and expects continued expansion as retail continues to rely on online capabilities.
- Selling Salesforce as a Platform. FSM Senior Account Executive Barry Thomason drops some knowledge about communicating the value of Salesforce as a platform that can help businesses grow and avoid technical debt. Check it out (< 2 minutes).
- Here comes the sun. Put on some shades and take a peek at our recent project story video to learn how we helped a solar company optimize its opportunity process.
- Don’t call me, I’ll call you. Over 70% of B2B decision-makers prefer remote human interactions or digital self-service. What’s a rep to do? Check out this helpful write-up on building a successful digital lead generation strategy.
Finally, just in case you missed last month’s edition, we’re delighted to share that Fast Slow Motion has acquired leading Marketing Cloud consultancy SitRep. Read the press release for full details.