28 Nov Fast Forward: December 2021 Edition – HLS, FINS, CPG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
Tell me how you really feel. Share how we can better help you as an Account Executive in this 2-minute poll. We’ve created a quick poll for you to share your biggest pain points in collaborating with Salesforce partners. Your insight is valuable to us as it will enhance our ability to help you.
I’d like to make sure I can give you quick help on any upcoming deals – let me know if you’d like me to send you an invite to my Google calendar for easy scheduling access, or add me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to a Slack channel.
We also have tools to help you get prospects to the finish line, and of course, recommendations on where to find opportunities, including hot tips on companies that were recently funded, to keep your sales momentum going through Q4. Read on for the December edition of Fast Forward!
- Mental health/wellness tech. Funding for mental health and wellness tech in 2021 has already surpassed 2020’s year-end total by 66%, and the U.S. owns the majority of the deal share in this space.
- Business-focused banking. This space was historically dominated by commercial banks, but challengers are arriving in significant numbers, with mega-rounds going to companies offering spend management and B2B payments solutions.
- Social commerce. Startups offering solutions that introduce social aspects to selling online are riding the larger wave of the e-commerce boom, and the future is bright for these companies that are “selling shovels during a gold rush.”
- Electric vehicle charging. There are nearly 100 EV charging companies in the U.S. so far, many of which may see a boost from the new infrastructure law, which requires the federal government to spend procurement money on charging ports.
- Recently funded. Willis Towers Watson recently released their quarterly insurtech briefing – check it out for the rundown on recently funded companies in this space that will be looking to grow.
- Scalin’ up is hard to do. Have a prospect with growing pains? Invite them to our upcoming webinar, “Advice from an Entrepreneur – How to Scale Your Business Using Salesforce,” where they’ll hear from FSM CEO John Burdett about how he’s built and scaled multiple businesses, why he chose the Salesforce platform to build his own business, and how Salesforce can help them reach the next level in their business, too. Register here.
- How did we get here? If you have a prospect that’s found themselves buried under a bunch of disconnected technology solutions, their dysfunctional tech stack will ultimately throttle their growth. Check out and feel free to share our recent blog, “Is Your Tech Stack Holding You Back?” which offers a perspective that your prospects may not have considered.
- All the way to the top. Have a prospect who would benefit from CPQ? Check out our recent project in which we maximized CPQ for a roofing manufacturing company. As always, you can find this and many more project stories in our AE Resource Hub, built just for you.