01 Aug Fast Forward: August 2022 Edition – HLS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
We’re officially six months into FY23, and we’re here to help you crush your goals in the second half of the year. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for the latest tips on where to find opportunities, some thoughts on crawling before you walk, before you run, and more.
In this edition:
- Welcome to my house: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- A change would do you good: Strategies to help your prospects embrace big changes and achieve big goals.
- All we do is win, win, win: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
After a tumultuous year at the outset of the pandemic, home infusion providers have seen continuous growth from 2021 through 2022, and the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% to $31.7 billion in 2030.
- Learn more about home infusion therapy services, the projected growth of the market, and view a list of home infusion therapy providers in the U.S.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce is a comprehensive solution for tracking and managing relationships with physicians, territory planning, and visibility into referrals being generated within their network.
Fill and finish manufacturing
Manufacturers that fill medications into a vial, syringe, ampoule, or cartridge, and then finish it by inspection, labeling, and packaging are known as fill and finish manufacturers. The fill/finish manufacturing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% through 2027, to $3.8 billion.
- Learn and prepare more about the forecast for the fill and finish manufacturing market and view a list of fill and finish contract manufacturers.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Sales Cloud can help track and manage new leads as well as complex customer relationships, and how Manufacturing Cloud can help them maintain accuracy and efficiency as well as improve forecasting.
Utilization management software
Defined as “a set of techniques used by or on behalf of purchasers of health care benefits to manage health care costs,” utilization management is intended to lower costs for both employers and employees. Though there are inherent challenges introduced by these techniques, the continuing drive towards true value-based care means utilization management is here to stay and will help drive the whopping 17.2% projected growth in the care management solutions market through 2027.
- Learn more about the forecast for the larger care management solutions market, as well as some of the challenges of utilization management for employers.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help drive a fully connected virtual selling experience that accelerates value and drives faster business results.
A change would do you good
At FSM, we often talk about the idea of “crawl-walk-run.” When you’re making big changes and trying to accomplish big goals, sometimes you have to take smaller steps (crawl/walk) before you can take the leap to larger ones (run). If you have a prospect with an organization that’s struggling with change, here’s a great article to share with them that breaks down a couple of strategies for tackling change, including the “foot in the door” strategy that sounds a lot like “crawl-walk-run.”
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 16 new HLS, FINS, RCG, Core, and PubSec logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients? FSM is Health Cloud Accredited and ready to help your healthcare clients harness the full power of Salesforce. Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.