01 Aug Fast Forward: August 2022 Edition – FINS
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
We’re officially six months into FY23, and we’re here to help you crush your goals in the second half of the year. Check out this month’s edition of Fast Forward for the latest tips on where to find opportunities, some thoughts on crawling before you walk, before you run, and more.
In this edition:
- The realest: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- A change would do you good: Strategies to help your prospects embrace big changes and achieve big goals.
- All we do is win, win, win: The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Real-time property data and analytics
There is a wide range of data points that can influence the estimated value of a property, and the ability to get a real-time snapshot of that data, as well as interpret the inevitable deluge of data, is a huge area of opportunity. Organizations that provide real-time technology and data, as well as the real estate firms that make use of it, will have an advantage.
- Learn more about the role of FinTech in real estate, how big data is transforming the industry, and real estate trends and forecasts for 2022/2023.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce provides a single source of truth that makes it possible to anticipate and act on the needs of real estate firms and investors.
Security deposit alternatives
There is a wave of new companies offering alternatives to cash security deposits. While there are pros and cons, advocates say that these alternatives can make rental housing more affordable, with lower barriers to entry.
- Learn more about security deposit alternatives and the Renter’s Choice movement.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help reach landlords with the right message at the right time as well as create a frictionless customer experience for renters.
Decentralized finance solutions
Decentralized finance solutions, or DeFi, remove the middleman (a.k.a. bankers, traders, brokers, etc.) from financial transactions. While on the surface it may seem that DeFi is inherently anti-corporate, there are actually many ways that existing financial services firms can benefit from DeFi, and the providers of these DeFi solutions are well-positioned for growth.
- Learn more about DeFi and DeFi for corporates.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce provides a 360-degree view of customers, with the ability to streamline sales, ensure fast and consistent support processes, and personalize marketing messaging, all in one unified platform.
A change would do you good
At FSM, we often talk about the idea of “crawl-walk-run.” When you’re making big changes and trying to accomplish big goals, sometimes you have to take smaller steps (crawl/walk) before you can take the leap to larger ones (run). If you have a prospect with an organization that’s struggling with change, here’s a great article to share with them that breaks down a couple of strategies for tackling change, including the “foot in the door” strategy that sounds a lot like “crawl-walk-run.”
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 16 new HLS, FINS, RCG, Core, and PubSec logos, and helped new and existing clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients? FSM is Financial Services Cloud Accredited and ready to help your financial services clients harness the full power of Salesforce. Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.