26 Jul Fast Forward: August 2021 Edition – General Business
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
This month, we’re seeing opportunities in industries that are eyeing a post-pandemic upswing as well as markets that are hitting their stride in 2021. We also have three easy-to-implement tips on delivering a home-run Sales Cloud demo.
We also want to highlight our Resource Hub for Salesforce Account Executives! Created just for you, the Resource Hub is growing every month, and includes:
- Project story videos and summaries of the work we’ve done for clients, searchable by:
- Salesforce product
- Integrations used
- Data sheets on FSM offerings and areas of expertise.
- Powerful tips from industry veterans on selling into the SMB market.
- Previous versions of Fast Forward, with more great ideas for finding opportunities!
The Resource Hub is an easy, always-accessible way to find a wealth of information designed to help you close more deals. Check it out!
Opportunities for this month include:
- Background check/employment screening services: There are more than 2,500 businesses that offer background check services in the U.S., and steady growth in this industry is expected through at least 2025. August is a great time to reach out to them during the lull in demand for background checks between summer seasonal work and rental applications, and the ramp-up to the holiday retail season.
- Leak detection companies: The water leak detection industry in the U.S. is growing, and is one of the drivers in the wider green technology and sustainability market. In addition to water leak detection service providers, companies that produce related leak detection technology will also see growth.
- RV dealers: In the last few years, many millennials have had kids and started looking for affordable, family-friendly getaway options, the camping industry has seen significant growth. This includes recreational vehicles (RVs), with millennials buying RVs at an increasing pace. The more than 2,600 dealers that sell and service RVs in the U.S. are well-positioned to see continued growth in coming years.
- You know more than you realize. FSM Senior Account Executive Barry Thomason explains how AEs can leverage their own Salesforce experience to deliver incredibly effective demos for sales and CRM use cases. Check it out (< 3 minutes).
- Hand me that wrench. Check out our recent project story to learn how we helped a plumbing services provider fix their work order and field service management processes.
- The right stuff. The ability to track leading sales indicators is an incredibly valuable capability within Salesforce, but sometimes, sales leaders still fail to pay attention to the most meaningful metrics. Check out this helpful write-up on what data businesses should actually track in order to assess the health of their pipeline.
Finally, because we are just so darn excited about it, I wanted to make sure you saw the news that Fast Slow Motion has acquired leading Marketing Cloud consultancy SitRep. Read our recent press release for full details.