01 Apr Fast Forward: April 2023 Edition – GEO
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners who sell B2B. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
Get ready to spring forward with Fast Forward! With April in full swing, it’s time to leave the winter blues behind and embrace the season of growth and renewal. In this edition, we’re bringing you the latest insights and tools you need to outpace your competition with new programs designed to supercharge your sales and expert insights that will keep you ahead of emerging trends. So don’t wait – let’s spring into action with Fast Forward and make this month your most successful yet!
In this edition:
- Sales smackdown: Fast Slow Motion’s new rewards program is helping Salesforce AEs crush their quotas.
- Waste no more: Our big bet for the month.
- Trust us: Why trust is critical for closing deals.
- Crushing it: The rundown on new logos signed, clients and industries served, and the scoop on last month’s groundbreaking referral record.
CLOSE MORE DEALS WITH FSM REWARDS
FSM Rewards is a new program from Fast Slow Motion created to help Salesforce Account Executives close more deals, and close them faster.
Every time we win a deal together, FSM will award you discount credits in the amount of 5% of our implementation SOW. Credits are available immediately, and are valid for 365 days after our scope is signed.
Use your discount credits to effectively lower implementation costs for your key targets and deals, bank your credits and deploy them strategically to meet your goals, and re-engage past prospects in your patch!
Rebecca Shulman from the D.C. office recently closed a deal using FSM Rewards and was able to lock down $13k in ACV. Now it’s your turn—if you’ve already won deals with us this year, you’ve got discount credits in the bank!
To check your FSM Rewards balance, contact me directly.
OUR BIG BET
The waste-to-energy (WTE) market is experiencing significant growth as businesses and governments seek to reduce waste and promote sustainable practices. The global waste-to-energy market is projected to attain a market size of $74 billion by 2027, with the U.S. segment of the market forecast to expand at a CAGR of 7.5%. The growth is driven by increasing waste generation, regulatory initiatives promoting sustainable practices, and the economic benefits of waste reduction and energy generation.
- Learn more about the waste-to-energy market from the latest WTE market report.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can provide valuable solutions to businesses in the waste-to-energy market by offering enhanced visibility into their supply chain and sales processes. Salesforce can be customized to meet the specific needs of WTE companies, such as tracking waste streams, managing regulatory compliance, and analyzing energy generation data. One challenge facing the WTE market is the complexity of waste management regulations, which vary by region and can be difficult to navigate. Salesforce can help businesses manage these regulations by providing detailed privacy customizations for authorized users and enabling real-time tracking of regulatory compliance.
Building strong relationships with your customers is critical to closing deals and driving growth. To foster these relationships, make it a priority to actively listen to your customers and understand their unique needs and pain points. Take the time to personalize your communication and tailor your messaging to their specific goals and challenges. Offer insights and recommendations based on their business needs and industry trends, and provide exceptional customer service and support throughout the entire sales process.
By demonstrating your commitment to their success and making them feel valued and heard, you can build trust and foster loyalty that will keep them coming back to Salesforce for years to come. Learn more about the key to boosting trust in sales.
THE CONSULTING PARTNER OF CHOICE
In March, we received more than 100 referrals from our friends at Salesforce. That’s a record, folks! We also helped more than 160 clients implement and enhance Salesforce products, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Account Engagement, Health Cloud, CPQ, FSL, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.