01 Apr Fast Forward: April 2022 Edition – General Business
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
Baseball may be getting a late start this year, but we know you’re already in the final innings of Q1! We’ve got everything you need to hit a home run this month, including where to find opportunities, the info you need to capitalize on APIs in your next sales conversation, and more. Read on for the April edition of Fast Forward!
In this edition:
- Lights, camera, action: Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Missed connections: Get a handle on APIs.
- Gooooo team! The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Movie and video production industry
From swinging spiders to time travel, film gives us the ability to step into another world. Production companies are at the heart of bringing imagination to life on screen, and they are perfectly positioned to put the power of AI to work behind the scenes. With a continuous stream of revenue and an expected growth of 1.9% alone in 2022, the movie and video production industry is “projected” to see continued growth.
- Learn more about the current video production market size and growth rates and how a $12 billion dollar a year company leveraged Salesforce to reinvent the fan experience ahead of the LA28 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can organize the various aspects of film production, house all of the data in one place to emphasize communication across teams, and provide AI-based insights that speed up and simplify production processes.
Skincare has become the new self-care and the Gen Z and millennial generations are driving the trend forward at full speed. The younger demographic values clean ingredients, sustainability, and diverse products that provide skincare to all skin types. The industry is expecting an increase of $45.69 billion between 2022 and 2028 at a CAGR of 5.52%.
- Learn more about how Gen Z is shifting the skincare industry, and how Sephora, a worldwide beauty chain phenomenon, continues to personalize beauty for millions of users through Salesforce.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can personalize customer experiences through omnichannel, expand customer engagement with the use of Marketing Cloud, and boost success with goals and procedures around the customer journey.
Video conferencing market
“I’m here live, I’m not a cat.” Video conferencing can be difficult at times, but the industry is becoming increasingly mainstream as the Covid pandemic expedited online meeting necessity. With a variety of filters and backgrounds, it’s never been easier to meet right where you are. The industry market size was $6.28 billion in 2021, and is expected to reach 12.99 billion by 2028.
- Learn more about video conferencing as a service (VCaaS).
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can expedite the sales process, manage subscription-based profit, and provide efficient customer service management through omnichannel.
Speaking of video conferencing, check out this list of 13 companies within Zoom’s developer ecosystem that recently received funding and will be looking to grow.
We will connect you now
Feeling intimidated when a client asks about integrating with the Salesforce API? The API stack is a great differentiator of Salesforce, but if it feels daunting to talk through, Salesforce client Stoplight (a provider of tools to help organizations design and develop APIs) offers this great writeup on understanding APIs.
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
Teamwork makes the dream work
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 17 new HLS, FINS, and Core logos, and helped new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and CPG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, FSL, and more.
The more the merrier
Check out our recent project story to learn how we helped a franchiser equip their franchisees for success and position their company for future growth.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (email@example.com) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.