01 Apr Fast Forward: April 2022 Edition – FINS, CPG, MFG
Monthly, FSM compiles data and research from interviews with our clients, consultants, and our extensive network of industry experts to identify sales opportunities for our partners at Salesforce. We call it “Fast Forward.” Please sign up below if you’d like to get this info delivered via email.
Baseball may be getting a late start this year, but we know you’re already in the final innings of Q1! We’ve got everything you need to hit a home run this month, including where to find opportunities, the info you need to capitalize on APIs in your next sales conversation, and more. Read on for the April edition of Fast Forward!
In this edition:
- What’s in your wallet? Where to look for opportunities this month.
- Missed connections: Get a handle on APIs.
- Gooooo team! The rundown of new logos signed, industries served, and Salesforce products wrangled by FSM in the last month.
Digital, digital, digital. These days, we can access just about anything on a smartphone: Flashlights, games, banking, and wallets are no exception. Mobile wallets continue to take the world by storm as the industry is among the fastest-growing in the world with a current worth of $1 trillion and an expected rise to $7 trillion by 2027.
- Learn more about the future of mobile wallets and review additional insights along with some of the major mobile wallet market players.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can match the growing potential of the mobile wallet industry and handle the expedited growth with ease. With a platform that can’t be outgrown, the possibilities are endless. Salesforce can provide the perfect multi-leveled tool that can handle sales, customer interactions, privacy, and data throughout various levels of a company structure.
Battery technology market
The global battery technology market is expected to grow to $110 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 7.8% as manufacturers compete to create new battery technology that charges faster, is cheaper, and packs in more energy.
- Learn more about the race to control next-generation battery technology along with additional industry insights.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can help companies in the battery technology market build stronger and longer-lasting relationships, navigate complex deals by keeping track of conversations, and leverage the power of technology to scale and grow businesses.
Retail tech industry
Retail technology is a term for solutions that enable retailers to manage and optimize operations. The retail tech market size is booming, and experts are predicting that the retail industry alone will exceed $29.7 trillion by 2023. Additionally, 40% of Americans say that online shopping has become an integral part of how they acquire goods and services.
- Learn more about how retail technology is transforming a $26 trillion industry and how to drive growth across the retail value chain with Salesforce.
- Use this angle: Focus on how Salesforce can optimize the use of omnichannel, leverage cloud retail tech to provide real-time access to customer data, and simplify usability from the CEO down to the newest member of the team.
Semiconductor sales in 2022 are forecast to grow 11% and reach a record-high $680.6 billion. Check out this list of semiconductor-related manufacturing companies that received funding in February 2022, including more than a dozen in the U.S.
We will connect you now
Feeling intimidated when a client asks about integrating with the Salesforce API? The API stack is a great differentiator of Salesforce, but if it feels daunting to talk through, Salesforce client Stoplight (a provider of tools to help organizations design and develop APIs) offers this great writeup on understanding APIs.
THE PARTNER OF CHOICE
Teamwork makes the dream work
In the last month alone, Fast Slow Motion closed 17 new HLS, FINS, and Core logos, and helped new and existing Core, FINS, HLS, MFG, and CPG clients implement and enhance Sales Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, FSL, and more.
Looking for a partner who understands your clients and how Salesforce can help them grow? Reach out to me via email or add me on Slack (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’d love to help you close your next deal.