Founded in 1954 – Headquarters in Buford, Georgia
CISCO does business with many of the world’s largest chemical manufacturing companies who demand a hassle-free experience, and their challenge is to provide fast, high-quality service to their customers.
CISCO Chemicals provides value-added distribution for the chemical industry. Their services fall into three major groups:
- Bulk Chemical Procurement – Through strong relationships with base chemical manufacturers around the world, CISCO serves bulk chemical customers reliably and competitively.
- Product Development – By working alongside customers, from the Research and Development lab to the manufacturing facility, Cisco brings their new products to market. They assist in everything from developing new compounds and applications to site selection and process engineering.
- Comprehensive Logistics – By serving customers with world-class logistics services and custom-designed resource strategies, they help customers keep storage costs low and deliveries on time.
CISCO’s challenge is to provide fast, high-quality service to its customers. CISCO does business with many of the world’s largest chemical manufacturing companies that demand a hassle-free experience. Here’s how they customized and deployed Salesforce Enterprise Edition to meet their needs:
- Completed a custom CRM configuration to help them manage Accounts and Contacts.
- Made extensive modifications of the standard Salesforce objects, like Products and Orders, to capture relevant and specific data.
- Added custom objects to support Freight Processing and Invoicing.
- Implemented validations and automated workflows to facilitate the Order-to-Invoice process for their recurring orders from repeat buyers.
- Leveraged Salesforce Apps. such as Conga Composer. to produce custom documents, including Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Quotes, Bills of Lading, and Shipping Confirmations.