F ast Slow Motion Account Executives are the force that drive continued revenue growth at our company. Interfacing directly with Salesforce Account Executives, you’ll work together to understand prospective client needs and formulate solutions to deliver maximum value for clients’ Salesforce investment. You’ll have the pleasure of meeting and working with leaders and entrepreneurs in the fastest growing businesses in the nation. If you’ve got a curious mind, an empathetic heart, and a dedication to serve, this position could be an excellent fit for you.
Example capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consultative selling. Must be able to prioritize relationships, foster open dialogue, and focus on the client to deliver impactful solutions to the client’s needs.
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings in order to dissect and understand prospective client’s key business processes and how they hope to leverage Salesforce to attain an improved future state.
- Write detailed Scopes of Work, based on client dialogue and insight, to deliver value to the client while maintaining company profitability.
- Help Salesforce Account Executives close deals, through enhancing sales conversations, offering expert advice and consulting, and demoing Salesforce solutions when necessary.
- Find and build relationships with Salesforce Account Executives in SB and GRB across the United States.
- Find and build relationships with Salesforce Regional Managers and Vice Presidents that oversee SB and GRB across the United States.
- Visit Salesforce offices and events regularly (multiple times per month) to build relationships with Salesforce employees.
- Build deep relationships with the Salesforce Partnership team.
- Become a Salesforce expert in how Salesforce operates, their products, etc.
Key values/attributes of a Account Executive:
- Experience selling software services and/or technology solutions.
- Rich Business Acumen; Ability to understand and speak intelligently about fundamental business processes within a range of industries.
- Self-starter with attention to detail.
- Loves meeting new people and building long-term relationships.
- Is able to establish trust quickly when building a relationship.
- Character and integrity means more than money and just getting the job done.
- Willing to do any and all tasks needed to get the job done and ensure our partners are happy.
- Offers solutions and loves adding value.
- Loves to work hard and is always looking to learn and improve.
- Willing to be coached and mentored.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have skillsets:
- Knowledge of Salesforce products and services.
- Existing relationships with Salesforce Account Executives and Regional Managers.
- Bachelor degree level of education or similar experience.
If interested, send us an email at [email protected] Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and the position you are interested in. You must include the word “epic” in one of your sentences in the body of the email or you won’t be considered for the position. Details matter!