F ast Slow Motion Account Executives are the force that drive continued revenue growth at our company. Interfacing directly with Salesforce Account Executives, you’ll work together to understand prospective client needs and formulate solutions to deliver maximum value for clients’ Salesforce investment. You’ll have the pleasure of meeting and working with leaders and entrepreneurs in the fastest-growing businesses in the nation. If you’ve got a curious mind, an empathetic heart, and a dedication to serve, this position could be an excellent fit for you.
Example capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consultative selling. Must be able to prioritize relationships, foster open dialogue, and focus on the client to deliver impactful solutions to the client’s needs.
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings in order to dissect and understand prospective client’s key business processes and how they hope to leverage Salesforce to attain an improved future state.
- Write detailed Scopes of Work, based on client dialogue and insight, to deliver value to the client while maintaining company profitability.
- Help Salesforce Account Executives close deals, through enhancing sales conversations, offering expert advice and consulting, and demoing Salesforce solutions when necessary.
- Find and build relationships with Salesforce Account Executives in SB and GRB across the United States.
- Find and build relationships with Salesforce Regional Managers and Vice Presidents that oversee SB and GRB across the United States.
- Visit Salesforce offices and events regularly (multiple times per month) to build relationships with Salesforce employees.
- Build deep relationships with the Salesforce Partnership team.
- Become a Salesforce expert in how Salesforce operates, their products, etc.